BabyFetus Ticker ETA: I'm on iPad/iPhone

Re: *~TMI TUESDAY!*~

• My ass hurts. No idea why.

imageimage

BabyFetus Ticker ETA: I'm on iPad/iPhone
  • Loading the player...
  • KaleMonsterKaleMonster member
    edited July 2014
    I can't tell if I'm really sweaty, leaking amniotic fluid, or just have extra watery discharge this morning. I'm guessing the last one because I don't want to get my hopes up that I'm getting closer to having this baby!

ETA I'm also really sick of pooping all the time. As soon as I eat something, I have to go within 10 minutes. My poor bum can't catch a break between this and the awesome hemorrhoids :(

BFP#1 6/27/13  EDD 3/5/14  MC 7/16/13
    BFP#2 11/25/13  EDD 8/4/14

It's a BOY!

Baby Blog

BabyFetus Ticker

• I also just took a wonderful poop! I feel so good now. Yesterday I had a loose stool if you will, which sucked because between my stomach being in the way and hemis it's so hard to wipe. Sometimes I feel like my life right now revolves around the toilet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • With legs hard to reach and dr orders to stop shaving my pubic area, I believe I'm overcompensating by shaving my armpits too often. 1-2 x daily with my showers... Too much? Consequently, my pit hair is growing at an out of control rate. I know I need to chill, but every time I see the stubble my razor keeps calling my name. Help!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers Teacher 2007 * Wife 2011 * Proud A14 Momma * Seattle, WA
  • +RBL++RBL+ member
    With legs hard to reach and dr orders to stop shaving my pubic area, I believe I'm overcompensating by shaving my armpits too often. 1-2 x daily with my showers... Too much? Consequently, my pit hair is growing at an out of control rate. I know I need to chill, but every time I see the stubble my razor keeps calling my name. Help!
    Why did your doctor order this?  I have never heard such a thing!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • They order all women to stop shaving pubic area at 36 weeks to prevent unnecessary cuts and bacteria infection. I live in Seattle-it's pretty granola up here so not shaving is a pretty reasonable request lol
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers Teacher 2007 * Wife 2011 * Proud A14 Momma * Seattle, WA
  • They order all women to stop shaving pubic area at 36 weeks to prevent unnecessary cuts and bacteria infection. I live in Seattle-it's pretty granola up here so not shaving is a pretty reasonable request lol
    this fascinates me! so strange of a request. i mean it makes sense, but for a doc to say don't shave would crack me up

• Lightning crotch and swamp crotch are becoming more frequent. Lovely chunks of mucus plug when I pee. Oh and hemorrhoids.  

I feel disgusting and H wanted sex this morning. He succeeded at seducing me, but I really wish I had showered first. Ugh.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I've wanted to have sexy time with H since 4 days post partum -.-. (I didn't tear during birth and I never used the epifoam or any of the numbing stuff either.) I haven't done anything because I'm pretty sure it's not ready yet and the pp bleeding is still happening. *sigh* it's still frustrating!
    Soon to be mommy of 3!
    DS Grayson (3yrs) (Emergency Csec)
    imageDS Camden (1yr) (All natural Vbac)
    DD Isabella due 8/2/2014

BabyFetus Ticker
  • The past couple of mornings my stomach/all inside parts are making some crazy gurgling sounds when I first get out of bed. At first I thought it was gas and some of it probably was. It hurts too when everything is shifting back to center. Any one else have this?
  • I've been having some sort of tightness around my bump. I don't think it is real contractions, maybe BH? They don't hurt and they go really quickly, but they make my crotch area feel weird. I don't know how to describe it!
    Married June 2012
    DH: 31 Me: 30 dx PCOS 2001
    Surprise BFP 12/8/13 EDD 8/14/14
    Stroke: 3/15/14 dx expressive aphasia: had to relearn how to communicate
    Charlotte Joy Born 8/9/14

• chase16 said:

With legs hard to reach and dr orders to stop shaving my pubic area, I believe I'm overcompensating by shaving my armpits too often. 1-2 x daily with my showers... Too much? Consequently, my pit hair is growing at an out of control rate. I know I need to chill, but every time I see the stubble my razor keeps calling my name. Help!

My DH would love you.. Shaving isn't exactly a high priority of mine.. DH reminds me to shave my pits every few days by rubbing the stubble and making a face.. Or by rubbing my legs and wondering aloud what it would be like to be married to a woman...

ETA- this isn't a pregnancy thing either.. I hate shaving.
    I really wanted to get laser hair removal before this baby just so I wouldn't have to shave but ended up canceling my appt because I found out I was pregnant. I think that will be my birthday present to myself. Or possibly a Christmas present. I would be content with no shaving but dh would make the same comments.

photo 63d081b2-beb9-4486-ae4e-de648860b72c_zpsa8e37ee8.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• With legs hard to reach and dr orders to stop shaving my pubic area, I believe I'm overcompensating by shaving my armpits too often. 1-2 x daily with my showers... Too much? Consequently, my pit hair is growing at an out of control rate. I know I need to chill, but every time I see the stubble my razor keeps calling my name. Help!
    My DH would love you.. Shaving isn't exactly a high priority of mine.. DH reminds me to shave my pits every few days by rubbing the stubble and making a face.. Or by rubbing my legs and wondering aloud what it would be like to be married to a woman... ETA- this isn't a pregnancy thing either.. I hate shaving.
    I really wanted to get laser hair removal before this baby just so I wouldn't have to shave but ended up canceling my appt because I found out I was pregnant. I think that will be my birthday present to myself. Or possibly a Christmas present. I would be content with no shaving but dh would make the same comments.
    Not to discourage you but I've heard that many women have laser hair removal but find that the hormonal changes in pregnancy cause it to grow back anyways- even if the hair hasn't grown in years. 

I guess my TMI isn't really that big of a deal. I've had a very jumpy baby the past week. If I have any sort of gas, this kid jumps and it slips out. I've definitely "crop dusted" various places I've been.
  • I'm a little bit excited to use condoms again so I don't have to waddle to the bathroom to clean myself up every time. We're doing it every day, sometimes twice, and it's getting annoying to feel like I have to shower every time! 

I'm impressed. It's been a few weeks for me, and the next couple weeks aren't looking good either. Unless I get desperate to start labor, only then will I consider it
  • Skin tag down there, ugh!! My doc is going to remove it during the birth.
    Mixed review on laser hair removal. I had my legs and brazilian. It worked well for a year, then not so much.
    The hair regrowth is reduced but not enough to justify what I paid in my opinion. But it was nice for that year,
  • Every time I bend over to do something I pee a little. Also my boobs are leaking like crazy and by morning my night shirt has two spots where they leaked and they are big spots.

Anniversary

• I kinda hope my water breaks in bed to justify getting a new mattress. This one is old, and though not crazy uncomfortable, it would be really sweet to have a nice new pillowtop. We haven't done it because there other things higher on the priority list. But then I'd have to send H or my stepdad to buy one/get it to the house before I come home from the hospital, and that would be annoying.

did a load of laundry this weekend and as I went to get fresh undies from my drawer, I found several pair had residual discharge Still on them. So gross. I prewashed them in the sink and they're back in the basket for a thorough machine wash (again)
  • I'm a little bit excited to use condoms again so I don't have to waddle to the bathroom to clean myself up every time. We're doing it every day, sometimes twice, and it's getting annoying to feel like I have to shower every time! 

I'm excited for condoms too. I wipe with a Kleenex real fast, put in a pad and call it a night.
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Skin tag down there, ugh!! My doc is going to remove it during the birth. Mixed review on laser hair removal. I had my legs and brazilian. It worked well for a year, then not so much. The hair regrowth is reduced but not enough to justify what I paid in my opinion. But it was nice for that year,
    Another mixed review on the laser.  No more irritating bumps for my brazilian area, but I'm still having to shave.  I have, in theory, 2 more "touch up" treatments that are "lifetime" touch-ups that I'll do PP, but...I'm just NOT happy that I spent THAT much and I'm still shaving my yoodle and my butt crack.

Swamp crotch is nasty.  My pants STINK of it.  I am making myself sick.  It SUCKS!!

Also, I'd LOVE for my poops to stop being either rabbit pellets, or, on the other extreme, liquid shiss (that combo of piss and shit out my butt).  Can't I go back to NORMAL doodies?!  *sigh*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proud Mother to 16 year old Austin (MCJROTC Sgt., Trumpet playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Air Force Pilot!)
    Proud Stepmother to 12 year old Josh (Baseball playing, Saxophone playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Doctor!)
    Proud Mother to baby Kaylee (Stuffed toy playing, Adorable smiling baby and hopeful Rodeo Princess!)

• I think I've pooped 5x today. Like, big poops. Made me realize that, yes, I truly do have a nasty hemorrhoid. I thought I might have avoided them but no... Pretty sure I've had it for a while but was in denial.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • OKAY EPO PEOPLE: How does this work? You prick a hole in the capsule, insert it into your vagina (how far?) and...? Does it just dissolve? Sorry if that's a dumb question. In picturing plasticky capsule thingies floating around in my vagina and getting freaked out. But I hear this works well! So I want to try it.
  • So...much...discharge! I don't *think* my mucous plug has made an appearance, at least not a sudden appearance. But who's to say? My new "normal" in that area is a gross amount of goo on a daily basis.
  • RacllaRaclla member
    I peed in my sitz bath.

I don't even care at this point.
    Married April 12
    DD June 13
    #2 EDD 8/8/14 - DS July 14
    2 Furry Kids - 
    Rosco: The most awesome pug ever.
    Pumpkin: The most non-catlike cat ever.  
  • My DH had to give me a little trim the other day laying in a birthing position on the bed. He's so sweet.

I have no idea how any of you ladies who shave down below can do so without loosing chunks of skin! Plus just reaching there is harder than getting to my feet. 

• cdsenocdseno member
    My DH has a suction cup mirror in the shower to shave, so I just lower it and trim up a little at the top because my pants seem to sit lower these days and I don't have ones with a huge full panel in front. It is too hot for that.
  • workmm01 said:
    The past couple of mornings my stomach/all inside parts are making some crazy gurgling sounds when I first get out of bed. At first I thought it was gas and some of it probably was. It hurts too when everything is shifting back to center. Any one else have this?
    Yup I have this! I can feel the 'BUBBLE" move throughout my belly and make noises. its the strangest thing and feeling
  • I sharted today. Need I say more?
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"