January 2013 Moms
Options

AW: Perfect moment edition.

Thoren just walked up to me and gave me a kiss. He has never kissed anyone. Ever. No matter how much we have tried to teach him, it never clicked. He isn't an overly affectionate child most of the time, it's just not his thing. But tonight he just nonchalantly walked up to me, made a kiss face, and kissed me on the knee, looked up at me, smiled, then ran off. Me and DH were so stunned for a minute we couldn't even speak, then both burst into tears. I think this might be the best moment i have ever experienced.. <3

I hope you are all having an amazing night. Anyone else have something happy to share? 

7/5/11 MC at 8 weeks. 5/17/12 BFP, twins EDD 1/20/13! 6/20/12 Baby B's heart has stopped beating. 8/31/12 Baby A is a boy! And is perfectly healthy and thriving. 1/19/2013 emergency c-section, Thoren is perfect. 3/1/2013 told i will never be able to conceive again. 12/16/13 told they were wrong! 

Re: AW: Perfect moment edition.

• Options
    That's soo precious!! This morning Sean was helping his daddy get ready for work and bursts out with "that's cool" as my hubby was shaving his face :) he's never said that before so hubby and I got a little chuckle out of that.
  • Options
    That is ADORable.  Awww, congrats!

Lately, DD has been sort of singing songs back to me.  I try to teach her lots of songs with hand movements - she loves one in particular about a baby bumblebee.  I'll sing it to her and then she'll sing it back.  Of course only I can tell what she is doing, but it is just so hilarious and sweet.  The other funny thing is that we are teaching her emotions, and I have to try to get a video of her "angry baby" impression.  She looks like a tiny little Lou Ferrigno doing The Hulk.  It's sooo funny!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also... wanted to add that if baby fever of any kind is ramped up with my above sweet story I swear to you I have a LOT of stories about the challenges of being pregnant while raising a 1-year-old. I'll share them if necessary! :P
  • Options
    @ashleydehaven that's a truly beautiful moment. Made me tear up a little. My DS isn't too lovey so when he decides to give me a hug or a kiss I totally melt. Sometimes I worry that he isn't very attached to me but then yesterday he wasn't feeling well and all he wanted was his mama to hold him tight. Even though daddy (his favourite) and grandma were here. It made me feel good knowing that he still needs me or is still comforted by me. I suppose he's just an independent boy. Hard to believe our babies are so grown up.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That just gave me the biggest smile this AM! So sweet!! Thanks for sharing!

J lately has been constantly saying Mom and Mama like 8 times in a row...I think he just likes to say it. I feel like I have to respond so then we get into a name war, then we giggle. It's cute!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    Jessie333Jessie333 member
    edited July 2014
    I have 2 from dd from today.

First, she was drinking from a sippy cup withmilk and when she does that she lloves to lay on me (I'm not going to complain). She stopped drinking her milk, kissed my tummy, looked up and smiled at me, then put her head down on my tummy. I almost cried :-)

Second, she was sitting beside me on the couch eating a snack. When she was done she leaned into me and was resting with her head on my hip. When I looked a couple of minutes later, she was fast asleep. This was an hour and 10 minutes before her nap time(10:50). I just loved it. I managed to move her to her crib without waking her up. She ended up sleeping about 3.5 hrs. And I got a nap too :-)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Ashley, that is so adorable and after everything you have been through with him thus far it made me tear up thinking he is showing you how thankful he is. :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"