February 2013 Moms
Options

Neighbor kids...

It's about 10pm. There are a bunch of pre teens on the street in front of my house playing football. They are very loud, and not one of them actually lives on this street. Obvi DD is in bed, and I went down and was very sweet and polite and asked them to keep it down. One boy said no problem and apologized. No problem right? One of them yelled "bitch" when I went back inside. I'm livid. I'm not going back out there. Have I become a grumpy old lady? I wasn't mean to them, no call for that, right?
I think my hormones have gotten the best of me. An 11 year old just hurt my feelings...

Re: Neighbor kids...

• Options
    Omg, we have these obnoxious "kids" who are trying to peddle services and charging $50 to cut grass. Last week they asked me again (after I've said all summer NO). When I said no again, the kid turned around and walked away... but he said "Stupid f***ing bitch!" as he walked away.

I cried.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    Eventually
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would have been hurt :( 

11 year olds are harsh, man.

• Options
    Do you have a county curfew? I wouldn't hesitate to contact the local sheriff station to dispatch someone to come talk to them if there were unsupervised preteens playing in the street after 10pm on a weeknight. Nope. 
    image  image

image image

*Spontaneous* OHSS diagnosed 08.06.2012
    Right ovary removed 09.04.2012 via vertical laparotomy
    Essure implant placed on remaining tube 06.13.2013; successful followup scan 09.30.2013

• Options
    No curfew. Next time DH will deal with it, I'm just too hormonal. He's a big dude, they wont talk back to him lol
  • Options
    thejack said:
    Damn y'all are too nice. I woulda soaked the little assholes with the hose. You need to give less fucks lol.

DH once did this to Jehovah's Witnesses who were knocking on doors in our old apartment complex despite the prominent "No Soliciting" signs.  They never came back again. ;-)

• Options
    StephPethStephPeth member
    edited July 2014
    Sagen said:
    Jack asses!

I love you, that picture is amazing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"