Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Night Light or Dark?

I will be starting cio again tonight with my 16mth old. We use to use a night light that wasn't to brite but dd pulled it out and i have no idea where it is. Now i have ones in the aren't brite at all and really are useless. I'm wondering if the night lite will help her find her bink and soothe herself back to sleep. Anyone use night lights? Do you think it helps with sleeptime?

Re: Night Light or Dark?

• Options
    =Lee=B=Lee=B member

We use one, my daughter started waking screaming in a panic.  Nightlight solved that.  Not sure why but it worked.  We had hoped to get by without a nightlight as it is better to sleep in the dark...but it's a sleep crutch we are willing to use for everyone to get a good night's sleep!

• Options
    We started using one around 12mo. It gives just the right amount of soft light that I can see in the dark room when necessary. I like it so much I purchased a spare. Now if only I could locate the spare...

my hero wears kevlar Pictures, Images and Photos

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Iubire135 said:
    We use one but just cause its always been in there so I could see going in to breastfeed. DD sleeps great now, so we aren't going to screw with that...
    This exactly for us, too.
  • Options
    we have used one since we started putting her in the nursery. That being said she likes to yank it out of the wall whenever possible and if i get baby brain and forget to plug it back in then she sleeps well with out it. I check on her every night before bed and stand there for my eyes to adjust to her room even with the nightlight. The dimmer the better so if you ever do make a transition i think it would work better!?
  • Options
    We have a nightlight in the hallway and keep DD's door open but with a baby gate.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    we have never used one.  Seems OK so far.  if I do have to sneak in LO's room in middle of night for something, I just use the low light from my phone.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"