July 2014 Moms

Big Brother 16 (Spoilers Likely)

13»

Re: Big Brother 16 (Spoilers Likely)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2014
    jzalinski said:
    Hi all, a aug '14 baby here, but I lurk on your board often (edd 8/5) , had to join in since this is my faaaaave.show! I don't think anyone will know Frankie is related to her unless he shares, and even then I don't think it would be too big a deal. Didn't they say he is a YouTube personality on his own? If so I think that might be more upsetting to them. 
    Agreed. I don't think that the contestants are the right age demographic for Ariana Grande

Frankie is playing a fantastic game. 

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Loading the player...
  • jzalinski said:
    Hi all, a aug '14 baby here, but I lurk on your board often (edd 8/5) , had to join in since this is my faaaaave.show! I don't think anyone will know Frankie is related to her unless he shares, and even then I don't think it would be too big a deal. Didn't they say he is a YouTube personality on his own? If so I think that might be more upsetting to them. 
    Agreed. I don't think that the contestants are the right age demographic for Ariana Grande

Frankie is playing a fantastic game. 
    It kind of seems like Victoria is suspicious but it could just be good editing on Bb's part.
    I can already tell that they are doing some good editing this season. All that "wanting Caleb out" talk on last night's episode was before Devin was even up on the block and more of a "what if" they were unable to get Devin out (he played and won veto or someone won veto and didn't use it). 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
    Anniversary

TTC #1 since 08/2013
    BFP! 11/7/2013
    EDD 7/21/2014
    Baby! 7/20/2014 
    9:14pm - 9lb 14 oz - 20 inches

• Bump.

I am so glad I started watching this show! I can't wait for tonight!

hi

• edited July 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ugh. Maybe spoilers below???

I wanted Cody to put on Caleb so bad! If Donnie goes home, then I hate this show.
    hi

• Live feed....

Wtf? Did derricks grandfather die like Frankie's? Jacosta is holding a service for them.
    IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• BBColt78 said:
    Live feed.... Wtf? Did derricks grandfather die like Frankie's? Jacosta is holding a service for them.
    Yes both lost grandfathers this week.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• BBColt78 said:

Live feed....

Wtf? Did derricks grandfather die like Frankie's? Jacosta is holding a service for them.

Yes both lost grandfathers this week.  

Awful! I feel so bad that they are stuck there!
    IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• The irony of Derrick giving up the HOH comp to have Frankie win so he could see his grandfather and then losing his own grandfather days later is thick. 

Spoiler******

On a separate note, Caleb scares me with his obsession with Amber.  He just doesn't get it.  Why did he throw a pillow at her in the middle of the night while she was sleeping, that makes no sense.  When Amber goes home this week (which she will), I worry for the rest of the house and Caleb specifically.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"