December 2013 Moms

The Bachelorette Finale Discussion (spoilers)

Did anyone watch? I knew she was going to pick Josh, they are so good together but I'm so creeped out by dramatic whiner- Nick. Why did he blast out to everyone that they "made love" in the fantasy suite? I felt bad for Andi in that moment. And WHY DID THEY NOT ANNOUNCE THE NEXT BACHELOR? Any guesses? I heard it will be Chris the farmer or Arie from Emily Maynard's season.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: The Bachelorette Finale Discussion (spoilers)

• CbowlCbowl member
    I thought Andi was super fake and annoying all season so I love when they made fun of her about her frown and for always saying STAHPPPP.  Did you see the video of Nick on an airplane talking about Andi breaking up with him?  It was leaked to Reality Steve at the beginning of the season.  Kind of funny.  Anyways, I was not a fan of Chris but I think he'll be the next bachelor.  On to bachelor in paradise...love trash tv!
    Baby Girl Cbowl born 12/2013.   Love love love.

• I heard on the next bachelor it was supposed to be Chris, but there was some backlash since his lifestyle may be a hard sell. I heard Arie was the next choice.

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• Loading the player...
  • I really like Chris and I'm sure in real life he is a great guy but I don't think he could be entertaining enough to hold a whole season. He just seems so wholesome and sweet and quiet.

Pregnancy Ticker

• amberpro said:

I heard on the next bachelor it was supposed to be Chris, but there was some backlash since his lifestyle may be a hard sell. I heard Arie was the next choice.

I would be shocked if it was Arie. He kinda has a douchey reputation and after Juan Pablo douchtastic season I don't think they would do that

"Dont fucking ever come out your face talking shit like that" -SG 1/12/2014

• KFED103 said:
    I heard on the next bachelor it was supposed to be Chris, but there was some backlash since his lifestyle may be a hard sell. I heard Arie was the next choice.
    I would be shocked if it was Arie. He kinda has a douchey reputation and after Juan Pablo douchtastic season I don't think they would do that

I really liked Arie on Emily's season but then she picked Jeff, which I thought was super strange. Didn't Arie hook up with Kris Jenner since his season though? Also super strange.

Pregnancy Ticker

• wmarley said:

KFED103 said:

I really liked Arie on Emily's season but then she picked Jeff, which I thought was super strange. Didn't Arie hook up with Kris Jenner since his season though? Also super strange.

------

Ha I never heard that. Ew. I think just hooking up with tons of Bachelor alums including Courtney from Ben's season

• https://www.huffingtonpost.com/emma-gray/the-bachelorette-season-10-finale-nick-viall-andi-dorfman-sex_b_5628965.html

I didn't watch this season, but I just read this article, so I must ask...there are really people who consider acknowledging that sex happens on this show a scandal?
    imageimageimageimage
  • eldunlap said:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/emma-gray/the-bachelorette-season-10-finale-nick-viall-andi-dorfman-sex_b_5628965.html

I didn't watch this season, but I just read this article, so I must ask...there are really people who consider acknowledging that sex happens on this show a scandal?

I wouldn't consider it a scandal, just a douchey move on his part. I actually hit rewind to make sure that was what he said.
    Is it that douchey though to confront a person who you fucked and wanted to marry, while expecting that person felt the same way? I mean, these people signed up to have their entire relationship documented from beginning to end, so why is he a douche for asking for closure?
    imageimageimageimage
  • CbowlCbowl member

eldunlap said:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/emma-gray/the-bachelorette-season-10-finale-nick-viall-andi-dorfman-sex_b_5628965.html

I wouldn't consider it a scandal, just a douchey move on his part. I actually hit rewind to make sure that was what he said.
    Is it that douchey though to confront a person who you fucked and wanted to marry, while expecting that person felt the same way? I mean, these people signed up to have their entire relationship documented from beginning to end, so why is he a douche for asking for closure?
    Werd

The whole notion of it being a scandal is ridic

• CbowlCbowl member
    @ceeyounexttuesday‌ agree with all of that. Andi sucks.

• I do think it would be cool to have someone totally new- but would it be someone who is already well known like an athlete or semi-famous person like they used to do? Or would they hold separate auditions for it? I think Chris Harrison should be the bachelor.

Pregnancy Ticker

• bty19bty19 member
    Also, did I miss something? Or has it become acceptable to button both buttons on a 2 button suit jacket? Because at the end when Chris met Josh getting out of the limo, they both had both buttoned. To my knowledge, this is a big faux pas, especially for someone like Chris Harrison who wears suits all of the time. You'd think a producer or someone would have noticed.
    All I know is Josh's suit looked ridiculously TOIT!

• bty19bty19 member
    Am I the ONLY ONE who doesn't think Nick is a creep?  I think that's exactly how a heartbroken guy should act, no? Dude says he loves her...I believe him more than I believe her and Josh will last. 

• His suit was ridiculously tight. You're not the hulk bro

• Ya. Nick seemed like a total creeper. I'm glad she didn't pick him. Andi wasn't my favourite bachelorette. Her frowny face was super annoying. But I think she ended up with a good match for her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"