December 2013 Moms
Options

Older man crush Tuesday

edited July 2014 in December 2013 Moms
Ok so like every post on this board lately has been baby related so here is one that is NOT related to our bundles of joy.

Talk about anything not related to babies.

Eta: I changed the title so it's not "another spam thread"....
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Older man crush Tuesday

• Options
    Um like three threads down there's a discussion about the Bachelorette finale...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Um like three threads down there's a discussion about the Bachelorette finale...

Okay? And the other 15 are about baby proofing and food and sleep? Also not everyone watched the bachelorette... Geeze.
  • Options
    I have a scary love for Hugh Laurie too...I think he is amazing! 
  • Options
    Also just ot add to the discussion I hate the Bachlelor/Bachelorette so I am of new use in that thread. I do however LOVE America's Got Talent, anyone else?
  • Options
    Cool your jets...Sorry my sarcasm font was broken, but seriously if you're bored add some substance. Don't just say everything's about babies so talk about something else [subtext: YOU GUISE ARE SUPER BORING ME], give something to work with. Otherwise, this is just another SPAM thread and we already have one for today.
  • Options

Cool your jets...Sorry my sarcasm font was broken, but seriously if you're bored add some substance. Don't just say everything's about babies so talk about something else [subtext: YOU GUISE ARE SUPER BORING ME], give something to work with. Otherwise, this is just another SPAM thread and we already have one for today.

If I was bored I would just go do something else. I'm trying to bring some posts back over here instead of posting everything on redux so this board doesn't die. A board mostly about babies is a board that dies. I've seen it happen before.
  • Options
    @sweett11‌ I find older men attractive. I love Liam Neeson
  • Options
    I was shocked to discover Liam Neeson is 61

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have a thing for older guys. Lol. George Clooney only gets better with age, and I have a really weird older guy crush- Steven Tyler. He's like an old sexy pirate. Weird, I know. And Liam neeson YEEEEES he's so sexy.
  • Options
    New thread title: old guy crushes?

Love House the show, but as a crush.

Ummmmm George Clooney and Harrisin Ford.

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• Options
    Harrison ford is definitely on my list.

FTR I love Hugh Laurie from other things not just house.
  • Options
    Speaking of pirates. Johnny Depp is awesome. I've loved him since cry baby.
  • Options

For all the Hugh Laurie fans. Did you ladies realize he's in 101 Dalmatians? He is one of the puppy nappers. I believe the other puppy napper is Ron's Father in Harry Potter. I watched it a few months ago and was like NO WAY!

He is also in Sense and Sensibility with Emma Thompson, Kate Winslet, and Alan Rickman.

Speaking of Alan Rickman *swoon*.
  • Options
    JRT512JRT512 member
    edited July 2014
    Brian Williams. Strange, I know. He's really funny in interviews!
    Eta: spelling while nursing
  • Options
    Ugh, I can't remember how to do pics from mobile.....someone remind me please?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Chip Kelly (Eagles head coach, former U of O coach.)

@mymunka am I crazy?

• Options
    John Corbett - I have swooned over him since Northern Exposure.

My new older man crush is Demian Bichir from The Bridge.  I love his voice and could listen to him talk all day.
  • Options
    Yes, George Clooney has the best smile! Also, Idk how old he is, but Antonio Banderas! With the long hair and all.

Displaying photo.JPGDisplaying photo.JPG
  • Options
    dollypardondollypardon member
    edited July 2014
    Paul Newman was the hottest of all time, young and old, end of discussion. I regularly fantasize about hanging out with Anthony Bordain. I want to make out with him. See also: Roger Sterling (Don Draper isn't that hot IMO), Benicio Del Toro (not really that old, definitely hot), and John Stamos (50). David Byrne is also pretty hot, but he seems sort of asexual and is rumoured to be an egomaniac. File under "conquest".

imageimageimage

Edited to add pictures because I'm bored at work.
  • Options
    MyMunka said:

Chip Kelly (Eagles head coach, former U of O coach.)

@mymunka am I crazy?

Hahahahaha, yes!!!!  That cracks me up though!  Although I can see it in personality if you like that type, which I do also.  I just don't find him very physically attractive.  I do LOVE Hugh Laurie though, I'm so sad House isn't on anymore. 
    LOL I don't find him physically attractive either, but I love him so much.  My FIL was his chiropractor before he moved so he saw him on a regular basis and my H met him but I never did :(

• Options

BoothBaby said:

Ugh, I can't remember how to do pics from mobile.....someone remind me please?

<*img src="website"*>

Take out *
    Thank you @Tanisha417‌ !!!
  • Options
    *disclaimer: I'm 24 so most of these dudes are older to me, but maybe not to you*

• Options
    Hugh Laurie

Alan Rickman

Liam Neeson

Sorry if they are huge I'm on mobile
  • Options
    @Sunshine5788‌ I'm watching bones. Otherwise I would've forgotten about him. But, I mean, yummy.

And both of those guys are 45. I had no idea.
  • Options
    Because @Sunshine5788‌ needs entertainment

• Options
    I can't believe David Boreanaz is considered "older" I had a huge crush on him in Buffy. James Marsters too
  • Options
    OMG Matt Damon and David Beckham are "older man crushes". Ugh.

To me older would be in the previous generation (or close to). Here's a few of the top of my head.

"Dont fucking ever come out your face talking shit like that" -SG 1/12/2014

• Options
    KFED103 said:

OMG Matt Damon and David Beckham are "older man crushes". Ugh.

To me older would be in the previous generation (or close to). Here's a few of the top of my head.

This is what I'm thinking.
    Matt Damon and Brad Pitt are too young to be "older"

Late 50s-60s would be my definition.
  • Options
    Patrick Stewarts voice

• Options
    Matt Damon is on the younger end. (43 I think) I'm trying to make 45 my cut off age. Like I said 24, so my standards a little different ;)

Also @SweetSouthernMomma08‌ mobile is making them tiny. I'm sad cause I want to enjoy all these pics forever!

And yeah, booth is 45. He does not look it. Even a little. And while we're here.
  • Options
    ameegee said:

Matt Damon is on the younger end. (43 I think) I'm trying to make 45 my cut off age. Like I said 24, so my standards a little different ;)

Also @SweetSouthernMomma08‌ mobile is making them tiny. I'm sad cause I want to enjoy all these pics forever!

And yeah, booth is 45. He does not look it. Even a little. And while we're here.

24 here too. I just don't see 40-45 as older lol.
  • Options
    @greenbeanqueen‌ it might have something to do with DH's parents being 45 and 52
  • Options
    ameegee said:

@greenbeanqueen‌ it might have something to do with DH's parents being 45 and 52

I hear you. My parents are in their 50s and DHs parents are 48-51. I guess it's just guys who were considered "hot young guys" when I was a preteen/teen don't seem "older" to me because it makes me feel like I'm getting older. So I categorize hot older guys as ones who were middle aged when I was a teen.
  • Options
    Lenny kravitz

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"