March 2014 Moms

Gross eats

What did you put in your mouth or your LOs put in their mouth when they were tots? So many things to discover!

I chewed on a bandaid... that I found. wasn't mine. blegh.

Re: Gross eats

• My older sister made me try canned cat food :-q
  • meowmix12 said:

My older sister made me try canned cat food :-q

Yuck that stuff smells bad!

If I remember correctly, it tastes as bad as it smells
  • Loading the player...
  • Lol. I'm dying. My sister ate a slug.
  • I ate dead flies from a window seal. I thought they were raisins apparently.
  • I ate dead flies from a window seal. I thought they were raisins apparently.

I nearly passed out reading this! Hahaha ewwwwwww
  • There was a sticker in LO's diaper today.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My MIL found one of my hairs in one of the babies' turds.

Trust me...there will be more.

DD used to eat hair all the time. Luckily it passed through her.

I had read a news article several years ago where a girl in another country had a craving for hair and ate hair ...a lot. I'll spare the details...but I always feared DD would end up like her. Thankfully, she is healthy. :D
  • LO - only thing besides my boobs, his finger, feet and toys - the end of my braid.

DS1 - dry cat food, MIL's wet cat food, dropped food with cat hair on it.

DD - hair.
  • DS1 floor noodles at a restaurant. Blech.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I ate a mouthful of red ants two years ago on a piece if red velvet cake. I only started spitting it out when I saw the cake was moving.
  • I ate dog biscuits in reception once (not sure what year that's called in the states) there was a "pets" display and a friend and I tucked in :)

LO's not really eaten anything yet.... She hates her medicine :( but everything else is normal - feet, toys, blankets, anything she can get her hands on!
  • I am half getting sick half scratching at non-existent bugs reading this thread! Very gross, but yet so entertaining!

I never ate anything odd that I can remember, but I did stick a bolt up my nose while pretending I was a magician. It worked! It disappeared so far up my nose I had to go the emergency room and be knocked out so they could retrieve it!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kalpa521 said:

I ate a mouthful of red ants two years ago on a piece if red velvet cake. I only started spitting it out when I saw the cake was moving.

oh noes...

me - all the tums, ans a rolly polly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers   
  • @Kalpa521‌ a mouthful of red ants...that's takes the cake in my book. Pun intended.
  • I don't remember it because I was only about 1 or 2 (my mom told me about it), but I ate half a bag of cotton balls. I toddled up to my mom because I was choking and she saved me. grandma was supposed to be watching me but I guess she didn't do a great job that day!

I also remember spraying myself in the face with windex. I couldn't figure out why the bottle wasn't working so naturally I put it about eye level and squeezed the trigger. I must've been at least 13....wayyyy too old to make that mistake!

• oh and lo hasn't gotten a hold of anything too gross, but yesterday he was munching on a fuzzy blanket he has and the green fuzz was coming off everywhere! I pulled a bunch of green mush out of his mouth. ick.

• @Kalpa521‌ a mouthful of red ants...that's takes the cake in my book. Pun intended.
  • What's worse is I actually hesitated before spitting it out cause the cake was so damn good
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"