March 2014 Moms

Because its Monday (BFM)

2»

Re: Because its Monday (BFM)

• Hugs-I'm sorry babylimas

This. That's really tough  :(
  • Hugs @babylimas‌! I'm sorry you're going through that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I wore a rocking dress to a wedding this weekend. Apparently my nursing boobs are way too heavy for a high neck halter because my neck is KILLING me! I have scoliosis so my neck and back hurt on a good day, so now I am in serious need of a chiropractor. Damn these tits.
    textimage

• @babylimas I am sorry about your parents and Will. Just cyber hug because I have no experience.
  • @babylimas‌ I am so, so sorry to hear of both pieces of bad news. :( I imagine after your parents being together for so long that's devastating for you. I'm devastated for you. Parents are always (supposed to be) strong, positive role models for our own marriages. This is sad-my heart goes out to you and your mom. And im sending out lots of those creepy internet hugs for what's going on with Will. :(
  • @babylimas‌ I'm sorry you're going through so much right now. My parents divorced after 30 years together, and it was a big shock. I know it probably doesn't help you now or ease the pain, but it did get easier for me so I hope it does for you, too!

I'm also sorry to hear about Will's tone. I'm sure hearing that with the other news made it increasingly heart wrenching. *hugs*
  • aw sounds like some of you girls are having really hard days! hugs to all.

my bitch - I'm so full of something right now I feel like I'm going to jump out of my skin. I have no idea why....maybe too much coffee? it's that kind of a feeling. like ants in my pants. like I could just run a mile and scream the whole way. no idea where this came from or why I haz all the feels all at once. maybe I'm just stressed that I have to write this pain in the butt brief for work and I'm taking thurs off and even though I kinda make my own hours I don't want anyone mad that I took last thurs, this thurs, and also taking the Monday after next.

nervous also that we are driving from northwest Indiana to Oshkosh WI for the air show with lo. he's never been in the car for more than an hour at a time and this is a 4 hour ride each way for him, so in the car for 8 hours in a day total. I think I'll be looking at some previous threads to see tips for survival and a happy lo on such a long trip! I really hope it goes well because I have to go to work the next day and I'd rather not be dead on my feet.

also, I think lo was having either gas or nightmares last night. he woke up around 11:30 screaming like he was hurt, but fell asleep about 2 mins after DH held him. laid back down for 15 mins and he screamed again. I picked him up, he fell asleep a minute later. put him down, he screamed after maybe 5 mins. on and on for about an hour and a half until I gave up and let him sleep in his swing, where he was fine until 6 this morning. I hope this isn't a new 'thing' for him :/

• mommyginabmommyginab member
    edited July 2014
    Edit for empathy for everyone's troubles. HUGS all around!
    I'm ready to stop complaining about how effing hot it is and start complaining about the cold. Seriously, we rent, and are living in a house that has an ancient air conditioning system. We want to move, but are TRYING to save up for a house of our own. It never cools off in here until like 8, by that time, I'm exhausted but can't get a full nights rest b/cDS4 never sleeps more than 4 hours. This is the last week of summer vacay, and then it'll be back to waking up 2 boys and 1 teenage boy at 5 to get on the bus. Plus, I'm sick of finding my hair all over the place, no matter how much I sweep/vaccum.
  • I keep forgetting to eat. I realized I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast when I started getting shakey and dizzy. It was so bad I was afraid to pick up the babies. I guess my bitch is that I don't have enough time to take care of 3 kids and me too.
  • I'm so sorry @babylimas‌ that you're going through so much. Lately I've felt like I've been at my breaking point with family stuff on more than one occasion. Hang tight. You're not alone. Whatever this is you will get through it. (Hopefully that came off as caring not preachy). Hugs
  • jazzyexpo said:

We were in target and dd was looking at the toys in the 'boys' section and some older lady asked what she was doing in that isle. Come on really? She doesn't have to just be in the girl isles.

That irritates me to no end.
    The 'boy' aisles are blue/green/black in most stores and the 'girl' aisles are pink/pastels.
    I had a doll or two growing up, but played mostly with cars/trucks muddy toys.
    I let my daughter play with whatever she wanted. And I will let my sons play with what they choose.
    **MIL was upset I let DS1 play with my childhood doll before LO was born. He would kiss and hug the doll. Now he hugs and kisses his baby brother. I think I win. ;)

Yeah, it was irritating. She has 2 dolls and never plays with them. Today we played with cars, trains and blocks. I hate the 'you're a girl, play with a Barbie'.
  • jazzyexpo said:

jazzyexpo said:

We were in target and dd was looking at the toys in the 'boys' section and some older lady asked what she was doing in that isle. Come on really? She doesn't have to just be in the girl isles.

That irritates me to no end.
    The 'boy' aisles are blue/green/black in most stores and the 'girl' aisles are pink/pastels.
    I had a doll or two growing up, but played mostly with cars/trucks muddy toys.
    I let my daughter play with whatever she wanted. And I will let my sons play with what they choose.
    **MIL was upset I let DS1 play with my childhood doll before LO was born. He would kiss and hug the doll. Now he hugs and kisses his baby brother. I think I win. ;)

Yeah, it was irritating. She has 2 dolls and never plays with them. Today we played with cars, trains and blocks. I hate the 'you're a girl, play with a Barbie'.
    Yes yes yes to all this girls! I am considering a Thomas themed 3rd bday for her. :-?
  • @babylimas I'm sorry you're having such a rough day. Sending creepy internet stranger hugs!
  • Kalpa521 said:

@Kewii‌ mh went to beer fest too. I was sad to miss it.

Bfm - for the third day in a row I am having to change our bed sheets cause m leaked through her diaper. Last night we used a bum genius. I was told cloth don't leak. Tell that to my soaked in pee sheets. Ugh.

My kid soaks through 2 infant prefolds stuffed in a bum genius or cover at night. Try increasing the absorbancy. Nighttime cloth diapering can be tricky.
        image  image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"