March 2014 Moms

PPA/PPD girls

Would there be any interest in making a FB group for this check-in group? I have a really hard time keep up with thebump, but want to be more involved with you! 

Congrats to my TTC buddy Madeline! Cheering for all the strong 3T ladies! 

TTC since March 2012; DX: PCOS 4/2013 
BFP 7/6/2013; EDD 3/7/2014 
Diagnosed with Pre-E: 2/15/201
Emergency induction: 2/16/2014
Baby E born: 2/16/2014 at 12:56pm. 5lb 15oz

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PPA/PPD girls

• lb1117lb1117 member
    Perfect! 

I would be willing to create the group. If anyone wants to join it, they can PM me and I"ll give you my FB name. 

• @lb1117‌ ygpm

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Guise! I don't use my FB much other than for family really and I don't go on very much. Buuuut if this is the concensus, I'll make an exception. I love this group and don't wanna miss out. ;)

Quickie question, would my family b able to see what I post?
  • I'm not too keen on Facebook groups but if someone is really monitoring that it's legit ppd/ppa m14 people and everyone is moving there then I will consider joining.
    This week I saw a therapist who specializes in women's issues, ppd, ppa. She is nice enough and seems knowledgable. It was really just about getting to know each other. Now she's on vaca so I'm not seeing her for another two weeks which is kind of a bummer. At her urging DH and I dropped LO off with my mom yesterday and had a date day. It was nice.
    Sleep in this house went downhill real fast this week. Nothing was working, we were up for hours and I started worrying one of us was going to drop her or something awful. We are currently doing a mild ferber. It's hard. But it's working. But it's hard. I'm terrified about what the naysayers say but we've tried everything and it wasn't physically sustainable. I wish parenting decisions weren't so damn hard.

• lb1117lb1117 member
    To those questioning the FB group, you have to be friends with me for me to add you and no one else can even find the group, let alone what anyone posts. 

Those of you who messaged me, you have PMs back! 

• What about the girls who don't have FB??? :(
  • I haven't posted in here much at all (simply bc ive been trying SO hard to adjust to work again) but I would LOVE to be part of the FB group!!!
  • MeggsMMeggsM member
    Morning ladies,

I'm not too interested in the Facebook group but if this thread is moving there I may too.

@Sanibel21‌ glad you had a date night. We still have yet to do this but my mum took Fi so we could have some alone time;) and I'm glad the therapist seems to be working out even though she's going in vacation.

So things have been alright this week until Saturday. We spent a few days at the cottage with my mum that was rejuvenating;) both DH and I needed a break. Then this sleep regression hit and my depression/anxiety always hits when I'm sleep deprived. I also find that now it's becoming more difficult for me to fall asleep. So I'm trying to stay ahead but totally had a breakdown Sunday morning. DH told me to sleep for the afternoon but i could only doze.

Does anyone have any tricks they use to fall asleep quickly after getting up multiple times at night?
  • @meggsm I am the same way with sleep deprivation, it totally worsens my anxiety. I also have trouble falling asleep after motn feedings. The only thing that sometimes helps is saying "in" in my head when I breathe in and "out" when I breathe out. If I find my mind wandering I bring it back to my breath. It's pretty much a breathing meditation.

• Sanibel21 said:

@meggsm I am the same way with sleep deprivation, it totally worsens my anxiety. I also have trouble falling asleep after motn feedings. The only thing that sometimes helps is saying "in" in my head when I breathe in and "out" when I breathe out. If I find my mind wandering I bring it back to my breath. It's pretty much a breathing meditation.

Same with me about not being able to get back to sleep and the breathing thing!
  • I'd like to join but I just started participating in the thread. Would that be a problem? After a day like today, I feel I need all the support I can have!
  • Miliska said:

I'd like to join but I just started participating in the thread. Would that be a problem? After a day like today, I feel I need all the support I can have!

@miliska of course! ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"