Trouble TTC

IBS health update!

I got my colonoscopy on the 17. The day and experience with the staff was outstanding! I got compliments on my perfume. H and I were complimented on how cute we are together. We were laughing and joking with the staff. H got a free cookie at the sandwich place because he deserved it for taking care of me. The day was so enjoyable Id do it all over again. I could seriously go on and on about all the little things that made the day so good.

Well the results came back on my polyp. Thank goodness it was only one. If left alone it could have become cancerous. It was removed and I do not have intestinal cancer! I will go back in 3 years for another colonoscopy.

Thank you again to everyone! I love you all!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: IBS health update!

• Thank you thank you!

It wasn't just the doctor. I like my doctor he puts me at ease and so far has taken good care of me.

It's the rest of the staff that made sure I was warm. I had so many blankets! And fluffed my pillow. Changed the music station to one I liked while I waited. Listened to my concern about the IV being taped well. Last time it wasn't. This time they did an excellent job of everything.

TMI drinking the prescription laxative was the worst part the day before and morning of. But I've never felt so relieved and good after going to the bathroom.
  • I'm so glad you got good news!!
    ***********siggy warning **********

Me: 26 DH: 27
    TTC #1 Since Aug. 2013
    Cycle 1: O CD 25=bfn
    Cycle 2: O CD 48=bfn
    Cycle 3: Anovulatory/Provera =120 days!
    Cycle 4: Anovulatory/Prometrium=127 days! RE consult 6/16
    Me: Anov/poss. pcos?  HSG=normal/SA= Normal 
    July/Aug. 2014= Femara+trigger+TI=BFP!!
    Beta #1@ 16dpo=626!! Beta #2=1510
    Ultrasound @ 5w6d=heartbeat at 110!
    Ultrasound @ 6w6d =heartbeat at 131!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Wow, never imagined a colonoscopy could be made so fabulous with pillow fluffing...so happy for you and your results! :)
    January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
  • That's awesome news! I can honestly say my last 2 colonoscopies have been good, besides the prep which sucks balls. My only problem was I may have told my last Dr how cute he was when coming out of anesthesia and he works with my husband a lot. Why I pick cute gastro and gyno's is beyond me.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Wow, never imagined a colonoscopy could be made so fabulous with pillow fluffing...so happy for you and your results! :)

Oh yea. I didn't even ask for anything. The anesthesiologist said, let me fluff your pillow for you so you are comfortable. And then the nurse asked if I needed another blanket. I was falling asleep before they even gave me anything.

• That's awesome news! I can honestly say my last 2 colonoscopies have been good, besides the prep which sucks balls. My only problem was I may have told my last Dr how cute he was when coming out of anesthesia and he works with my husband a lot. Why I pick cute gastro and gyno's is beyond me.

My GI doctor is a really old dude thankfully.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"