March 2014 Moms

Because its Monday (BFM)

SurpriseAt39SurpriseAt39 member
edited July 2014 in March 2014 Moms
Sorry to the usual starter of this thread...
So with the 'lovely' storm we're having, something has gone screwy at DH's store and all hell has broken loose. All freezers/fridges are shut off. Nothing is running.

He is heading into work NOW (1:30am) and won't be home until the issue is resolved - which could be late tonight or tomorrow. :(

He had 3 phone calls while I was feeding LO. I didn't hear his phone ring and thought he had suddenly started talking in his sleep. Lol.

I hate alarms and equipment failure. X(

ETA: my apology to the usual starter

Re: Because its Monday (BFM)

• KewiiKewii member
    edited July 2014
    My ILs are coming this week but no one (them it DH) will tell me when. DH is expecting me to clean the whole house myself before they get here.

That would be a big nope. Not my family, not my problem. I'd help out, but would not do it all.

My husband went to beer fest, and I wanted to go, but someone needed to look after the baby. Not really a bitch, just a disappointment.

imageLilypie First Birthday tickersimage

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so effing tired.

That is all.

Are you sure you aren't talking about me?? I-)
  • My awesome sleeping unicorn baby has turned into a crappy sleeping fussy girl the past couple weeks. I think is a combo of sleep regression and teeth. Whatever it is, I'm over it. And tired.
  • It's Monday and I have to go to work.
  • This whole only sleeping 2 hours max is starting to catch up with me and if I have to hear DH complain about how tired he is, I'm going to loose it. Oh and DS had his 4 month shots today!
    Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
    Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

• It's Monday and I have to go to work.

^^ THIS !

ALSO, There was a huge storm last night, LO woke up twice from it. Now im super tired ! And she's been cranky all weekend I'm not sure if its her teething or the food we tried that's maybe upsetting her belly . So I think we will wait a few more days before feeding solids again.

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @Kewii‌ mh went to beer fest too. I was sad to miss it.

Bfm - for the third day in a row I am having to change our bed sheets cause m leaked through her diaper. Last night we used a bum genius. I was told cloth don't leak. Tell that to my soaked in pee sheets. Ugh.
  • My eyes burn I'm so tired.. 10.5 hour day, here we go..
  • My mom was supposed to come over today to watch my daughter so I could take the baby to his 4 month appointment. She just canceled. Yet again. She's constantly telling me how much she wants to come over and help and see the kids, but 9 times out of 10, she bails. I'm getting really, really sick of it especially now that DD is old enough to realize her Nana isn't coming after all. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Daycare cost for 2 kids! DD and DS will be in daycare together for one year until DD starts kindergarten.

We can only afford this next year because we saved up a year of daycare for DS before we started trying to get pregnant. It's nice to have that money set aside, but it makes me feel sick knowing that all that money we've saved is all going to daycare.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @Kalpa521‌ did you prep it first?
  • @Kalpa521‌ did you prep it first?

Uh oh. I'm assuming I didn't cause I don't even know what that means.
  • I have a lot of cousins (28) so it's pretty rare that at least one of us doesn't have a LO and my family keeps saying "when you're done with Emily's clothes send them to so and so".  Um ok, but I'm not getting rid of them until we either have another child that is not a girl, or rule out having more children.

Further more, yes I will pass some of them down since some were passed to me, but I've paid for quite a few of them (new and used) so you better believe I will be selling at least a decent majority of them to Once Upon a Child when we no longer need them.  Also, I know it's not FFFC yet, but I keep a pile of clothes that we get as hand me downs that are butt ass ugly to take to OUAC to sell.  Hand me downs are great, but some clothes people give us are just yuck!
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Agree w @babycaps sleep regression blows!!! I'm so damn tired I have so muh feeaking work I want to sleep !!!! Baby woke up 5 times last night and the night before !!! I can deal w two times even three sometimes but 5???
  • One more thing since it's BFM! Why do people at work take on more responsibility if they don't know what they are doing and then expect others to help!???? Blows my mind!
  • My BF is that LO is growing too fast. This weekend alone she held her own bottle, rolled from back to stomach (and now keeps doing it all over the living room), and then if that wasn't enough was trying to sit by herself and grab my hands to pull herself into a standing position and take a few steps!!

Just be my little baby for a little bit longer. With her at the babysitter's everyday, I feel like I'm going to miss everything :(
  • We’re closing on our apartment today and received the closing statements from our lender and attorney on Friday afternoon. In the rush to close this afternoon our attorney’s spreadsheet included a massive typo. It was an honest mistake, but one that would have cost us substantially if I hadn’t questioned it. My bitch is I’m worried that there’s a ton of other things that were rushed and are wrong so I’m spending my morning reading through every single document. 
  • Update:
    DH went into work at 1:30 this morning, as previously mentioned.
    Problem resolved by 6am. Yay! Electricians that work in the middle of the night rock!
    Then,...complete failure at 6:30. Everything blew. Compressor is shot. He has no refrigeration.
    I don't think DH will be home for supper. :(

It's now 11am and all the company big-wigs are in the store trying to come up with a plan in case it can't be fixed today. Grrrr.

It's not like DH would have been home until 7pm today anyway, if he had gone to work at his regular time, but the thought that he won't be home until possibly much later really bugs me.
  • Thanks @FFwifey‌ ! That will help for sure.
  • Thanks, @jtizzay! Terrifying how many mistakes we've found. They called me Thursday to verify whether or not I'm a US citizen (my husband is not, so I thought they mixed us up). Nope, they had us both down as green card holders.
  • babycaps said:

Mafernj said:

Agree w @babycaps sleep regression blows!!! I'm so damn tired I have so muh feeaking work I want to sleep !!!! Baby woke up 5 times last night and the night before !!! I can deal w two times even three sometimes but 5???

RIGHT??? It seems to me like we have teething, snotty nose, regression and growth spurt hitting us all in one!

This! This is my life right now! Even better we are on a 5 hour car trip.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • DD went to bed so late last night and then got up couple of times. I don't know what her issue is but this better not be a new trend, she just started sleeping through the night a couple weeks ago.

Also I have no one to watch DD tomorrow for my one appointment. Work notified me Friday that they scheduled one person. I've told them a million times I need to know a week ahead of time and this time last week I had no one scheduled this week.
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • Demoulas Market Basket needs to get their shit together, because I'm not gonna be grocery shopping at Shaw's and definitely NOT Stop & Shop since everything there is double maybe even triple the cost. Ridiculousness!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Anniversary
  • scrumpfy said:

My awesome sleeping unicorn baby has turned into a crappy sleeping fussy girl the past couple weeks. I think is a combo of sleep regression and teeth. Whatever it is, I'm over it. And tired.

This sounds like I could've written that. My baby who slept til 7 or 8 now wakes up at 2, 5, then sleeps terribly after that til about 8. Plus naps are a crapshoot.
    Kinley Diane
    Born 2/4/14
    Weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long

• I just want some damn sleep! DD was a unicorn child and she was sleeping 13 hours with a dream feed at this age. DS wants the boobs ALL THE TIME. 

• Today has been a really weird day. Hit with some things I totally didn't expect and not quite sure how to handle. I don't want to get into it, but things are going to be a bit rough in my family for the next while. I just want to hide. 
  • wildhoney4508wildhoney4508 member
    edited July 2014
    Just found out we have a new principal. Man!!!! Ours was pretty good and his wife had a baby same time as me, so he was SO understanding!!! I was really looking forward to that spilling over into this school year!! :-q
    Now we will have an older woman, of which I hope to God she understands!
  • @Babycapps‌ @Kalpa521‌

Prepping is just washing the recommended times for the type of insert.

Also important to not use any fabric softener and cloth diaper safe detergent. And cloth safe butt paste .

You probably knew all that but just in case.

We use thirsties at night that has the microfiber and hemp insert. Works well so far .
  • Sorry you're dealing with a rough time @babylimas‌ Hope things get better soon.
  • HUGS @babylimas !!

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Trip to target with the baby ended with leaving a bag at the counter (luckily someone ran it out to me.), and my large box of diapers falling off the cart repeatedly all the way to the car.

I have full on paid and tried to walk out empty handed once...they probably thought I was crazy
  • babylimasbabylimas member
    edited July 2014
    Removed.
  • We were in target and dd was looking at the toys in the 'boys' section and some older lady asked what she was doing in that isle. Come on really? She doesn't have to just be in the girl isles.
  • ntdanentdane member
    jazzyexpo said:

We were in target and dd was looking at the toys in the 'boys' section and some older lady asked what she was doing in that isle. Come on really? She doesn't have to just be in the girl isles.

That would make me so mad. FIL has already started this a bit by labeling some construction toys they've given us as the "xxxx Brothers". Umm, Keira can play with those too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"