January 2013 Moms
Options

NBR: foot treatments

Okay ladies, I have been ignoring my feet for too long, they are severely dry and a little cracked. What remedies do you use??

I need an at home pamper treatment!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
**Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

Re: NBR: foot treatments

• Options
    I have issues with my feet due to eczema and a back surgery I had as a teen that messed with my nerve endings (specifically the sympathetic nerve) and left one foot really dry and the other one hot and clamy. Nothing I do helps tons but I suggest using coconut oil ( I use this all over my body too as a lotion. Especially great in the summer) and soaking and using a foot file.

I also got a gift set from the Julep company that has a really yummy smelling peppermint foot cream. Good luck to you, I feel your foot woes!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We have this bar of soap with coffee and seaweed in it and this little plastic tub thing we fill up with hot water.  Then I put some coconut oil on them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DCKateDCKate member
    I get pedis pretty regularly as it's my way to escape for an hour on the weekend! My heels do crack though, esp in the summer when I'm always in flip flops. Using Nutragena hand cream after I shower really works wonders. It's super concentrated, so my $5 bottle had lasted forever. It also works great on hands, elbows, etc.
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
  • Options
    I have extremely dry feet and had tried so many lotions without much help. I just over the past 2 months found something that works - https://www.amazon.com/Coloplast-Atrac-Tain-Moisturizing-Cream/dp/B003TXVZRM# Its seriously the first time I've had smooth feet in years. I'll shower, use a pumice stone, and then get out and dry and put the lotion on. It's pretty thick so I'll put socks on for 30 mins or so. Haha I could seriously be a before and after advertisement lol.

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Thanks ladies for all the tips. We ended up being extremely busy with my sisters house, helping her get settled after her soon to be ex-husband moved out. So foot treatment will happen this weekend. It has too...they are gross!!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"