November 2014 Moms
Options

The 31 most awkward pregnancy photos

https://news.distractify.com/people/inspiration/baby-baby-baby-no/?v=1 I know we've seen many of these in a previous thread but it's too good not to share.

Re: The 31 most awkward pregnancy photos

• Options
    Oh man some of those are just so terrible! I have seen the gas station one before on Pinterest, it's part of a series of photos that's actually really cute. https://www.chuitropquebecois.com/des-parents-boss/

Ok that was actually adorable.
  • Options
    Yeah, never been a fan of the bare belly maternity photos and these just prove my point.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow I thought I could figure out which one was the worst. uh not really all were pretty equally bad. except the gas station air one is cute.

the last one made me laugh! the circle of life!! had a cub painted on her tummy. bwauahahaaha.
  • Options
    The topless couple's Christmas card nearly made me choke on my water.  Hilarious.  The prom dress cut-out was awesome.  I am not a fan of the bare belly maternity photos...so funny though and a much needed break from the rent/budget conversation.

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage 
  • Options
    Haha, this was amazing!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was looking at them while DH was talking to me and he stopped mid-sentence to tell me how wrong they were.
    Miney 9/15/10
    Mo 11/4/14 
    Wait, What?!? - EDD 11/1/19
    Mothers get 1 day off

• Options
    People are sick.

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
    BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    meeshybee said:

I was looking at them while DH was talking to me and he stopped mid-sentence to tell me how wrong they were.

I did the same thing! Haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"