Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Intro *living child mentioned*

Hi ladies. I've been lurking and posted so I figured I should say hello.

A bit about me. I've been married for 5 years, we have a 3 year old son and I miscarried last Tuesday.

I started spotting Monday and by Tuesday I was losing lots of blood and clots. I got in to see my OB that morning. U/S confirmed that baby had stopped growing at 7w1d. We just saw him/her at 6w4d and should have been 9w1d at that point. I took the Miso because I really didn't want surgery. I passes everything (I hope) that day. The shower was my best friend all day.

I'm doing well physically and emotionally most of the time. Just found out friends of ours are due 11 days after my EDD. I knew they were trying and I hope I'm still feeling strong when her baby shower rolls around.

So much for my short intro. I'm sorry that everyone is here but thankful for a safe place to be.
~I give up. No siggie for me~

Re: Intro *living child mentioned*

• I'm sorry for your loss.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. T&Ps. I have a baby shower next month and I'm not sure I can handle it, so I know exactly what you mean.
    Me - 35 DH - 41
    TTC 06.03.2013 
    BFP 06.15.2014  EDD 02.25.2015  MMC 07.07.2014 Miso 07.18.2014 
                                                                 August TTCAL Siggy Challenge : WTF Tattoos
    image     image
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies :-) Off to a 1st birthday party and the MTB will be there. I'm feeling positive.
  • So sorry for your loss. ((HUGS))
  • @marybeth080710‌ I'm very lucky in the sense that my mom kept DS the day of and my MIL kept him the next. Day 3 I was going stir crazy and took him to a theme park where we have season passes. It was very much a needed break. I'm only a SAHM during the summer. It is more exhausting that teaching Kindergarten during the school year.
  • I am sorry for your loss.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"