March 2014 Moms

Baby related, I hate it when....

-I've just spent 20 minutes hand washing all of the bottles, I think I can go relax and then I remember two more dirty ones in the diaper bag

-I realize LO is ready for the next size diaper....after we just received a huge bulk order of the current size (that we've already dug into so it cannot be returned)
Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

Re: Baby related, I hate it when....

• "Omg this new outfit is so cute!...is that poop?!"
  • Loading the player...
  • Kacie said:

"Omg this new outfit is so cute!...is that poop?!"

Or the outfits just too small and it's the first time their wearing it :(

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Finally think LO is asleep and I am exhausted, but I have to pump and prepare bottles. Than as soon as I finally lay down he wakes up.
  • Kacie said:
    "Omg this new outfit is so cute!...is that poop?!"

This happened to us last night while at our aunts house for dinner! Brand new outfit! Le sigh, it is now soaking in the sink before going in the wash!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Anniversary
  • I put Aliviah in the tub get her all soaped up then she poops. Time for a new bath
  • All buckled into car seat but spit up.
    Also driving like 10 minutes home for naptime and she falls asleep for that 10 minutes and then wakes when we get home and will not nap.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She's finally down for a nap when the doorbell rings and the dog goes nuts. There are so many college kids selling things/trying to get donations to save the waterways/rainforest/world/whatever out. I totally need a sign telling people not to knock or ring bell.
    BabyFetus Tickerimage
  • The other day she had on a new outfit with a bib. It was time to leave, and I wanted a picture of her outfit. I took her bib off, turned to get the camera, turned back, and her outfit was covered in spit up. So I changed her, went to brush my teeth and heard her pooping.

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"