Success after IF

Pregnancy Checkin 7/22

Hi ladies!

Good luck Everyone!

((Hugs)) to everyone else who needs them!!

This check-in is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently pregnant.

If there are any newcomers that would like to be added to the list, post below and include you EDD and how many beans you have cooking.

Checkin is every Tuesday, feel free to post updates all week.

Hugs to svreatch its been a rough week!

Q: Are you working out? How much?

Ducky719 – 7/15 No update here. Still on vacation and enjoying the time off w family. Looking forward to my u/s on Monday. There will be a big difference. 

Eve_Angelique – 6/25
Almost 31 weeks! Eeeeek! Little lady is doing lots of squirming in there. I am just praying that she doesn't come early!!they didn't get good enough pics of her spine, so I had another today, it was so good to see her squirming around in there! 

Kdfecarie, EDD 
8/29/14 (CS 8/22/14) 7/2- 32 weeks now, its getting closer and closer every day!  nothing else to up date right now... Still waiting! 

carrera317 – 4/30 - Wow. I guess I've been MIA for a while! 22 weeks here and doing ok. It's finally starting to settle into my infertile mind that I just might bring this baby home! Freak out time!!! All tests and our ultrasound have looked great. We went on a nice vacation to the Caribbean for our 10 year anniversary and now are starting to prep for this new one. It looks like I'm amongst good company with a due date of 9/2 but a probable c section the week before (just not the 29th cuz that's MY birthday!). 

Kissies - 4/30 - So I'm 23 weeks now, went to ob this week and my b/p starting to elevate 130/90. I had her check my other arm and it was normal. The elevated arm is the arm I have carpal tunnel in and of course the 3 blood pressure checks made it act up! I got labs done as baseline and all looked good and urine was negative. Still on makena to prevent preterm labor (hate it makes me super emotional and cry like 24 hrs after taking it weekly). I'm afraid I'll be a nervous wreck come 28 weeks because that' when my water broke last time. Trying to stay calm and keep that blood pressure down :o) I go back next week because of blood pressure. 

LeoLauren - 1/15 - It's official. BFP x 2! Omg (what I'll be saying a lot for the next 7 months)!

LuvBoston, EDD 3/9/15- We had an u/s yesterday and at first the tech only saw the sac and was panicking, she brought my MFM in and then I was panicking but we have one baby with a good heartbeat in there. My MFM thinks I'm bleeding because I am on to much blood thining medication. The Beer center disagrees so I'm waiting for them to duke it out. I have a 9 inch hematoma on my stomach from the Lovenox and several other little ones. Repeat u/s next Thursday.

Mnerani – 7/15
 Starting up week 29 and just now starting to feel pregnant- i.e. large and slow. This pregnancy continues to fly by due to the craziness of an international move. This week we started potty training DS, so that's been pretty all-consuming. My goal is to have some semblance of a nursery by the end of the week. So far, #2's "nursery" is just an extra storage room for our random crap.

Ironmom2be - 4/2 - My update is I'm in limbo between RE & OB. First OB appt isn't for another two weeks. Since I was still spotting last week, my RE offered to have me come in for another u/s, so that's next tuesday (9w) I'm feeling ok, seems like exercising is causing the spotting (my scientific study) so I'm trying to balance staying active enough that I don't feel like a slug and doing too much to cause spotting. I'm tired and nauseous (at times) so I'm just counting my blessings and hoping the 1st tri is over asap so my worries can hopefully fade a little

Jenny935-7/15 We had our first u/s this morning. 6w1d, measuring 6w, heartbeat at 112. Next u/s is next Friday. QOTW: I'm hoping to not spot for the whole time this time! On top of the stress factor, I was on pelvic rest the whole time and could barely lift anything. That would be really hard with a toddler! So I'm crossing my fingers that I can be "normal" this time. 

BabyKsMommy - EDD 12.3.14 -7/15- I'm 19w6d my official EDD is 12/3 but 11/27 is fine too. I hope they come out sometime in November. I already had my anatomy scan and everything looks good. Both babies are doing great. I finally felt little boy move today, which was a first. Little girl is so active and up high so I've been feeling her for a while. 

ccam EDD 11.29.14 – 7/15 We had our A/S last week and everything looks great!  Baby is measuring on track and all of the little parts are where they should be.  We are still team green.  The baby was very modest and did not flash the goods.  The u/s tech said she didn't even get a good look.

Pennylane26 - EDD 11.26.14 – 7/15 It's a boy! At our a/s this morning we found out we are team blue this time around and we are so excited! He was a little wild man, it took over an hour to get measurements b/c he was so active, but he is perfectly healthy (as far as they can tell) and measuring right on track at 20 weeks. He will be named Cal William after my husband's grandfather. 

srveatch –7/15
Well I had my A/S this morning and everything they could see looked good. The baby wouldn't cooperate and the cord was between it's legs so they couldn't tell the sex. I never even thought about not finding out today. They scheduled me for a 3D ultrasound tomorrow to get a few pics if the heart and spine and to find out the sex. This pregnancy is completely different than the last. I am carrying completely higher and haven't gained as much weight. I threw up more in first tri but my second tri has been way easier! It may be having the toddler at home that distracts me from symptoms.

mdiblasi10 EDD 1/30/15- 7/15 I'm 11w4d today. I took my last PIO shot and estrogen pill on Thursday. Woohoo!!!! I still have all-day nausea and I'm eating non-stop, but the overall yucky feeling I was having is beginning to subside. And I've already popped 

Mayzie15- EDD 2/01/15- 7/15 Had my 11 week ultrasound yesterday and my doc tried to find the heartbeat with the Doppler and couldn't - my heart sank. There was some panic while she got the ultrasound machine out and plugged it in. We finally got to see our little one doing flips - apparently that's why my doctor couldn't find the hearbeat because if all the activity . EDD is 02/01/15 and measuring right on track. Huge sigh of relief for MH and I. I will be doing the harmony test next week and hoping everything looks good and we will find out the sex of the baby. I want to wait but MH has to know

Robeano-EDD 2/3/15 7/15 Today is my last day of progesterone!! So excited!

I also have my first midwife appointment tomorrow. Hopefully we'll be able to hear the heartbeat with their Doppler!!

I have my last RE appointment and ultrasound scheduled for next Tuesday.

I'm finding this pregnancy to be different than last one and it was starting to freak me out last night. I'm a little worried that we won't hear the heartbeat tomorrow. But trying to remain positive!

Babies are HERE!!!

Cwhitaker27 – 7/15 j
ust wanted to update here. I'm not pregnant anymore cause baby is here. Scarlett arrived via induction at 5 days overdue on 7.1.2014. She is happy healthy and gaining weight like a champ. She is 2 weeks old today.

Kissies- Welcomed DD Congrats!

6 m/c
Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
Dec 12 Humira
Jan 2013 BFP
Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

Re: Pregnancy Checkin 7/22

• Loading the player...
  • ccamccam member
    Hugs to you @Ducky719!!  I hope the next 2 weeks go quickly for you!

Update:  Not much to update.  Just truckin' along and getting bigger by the day!  21w3d today :)

QOTW:  What's working out?!  Honestly, besides chasing DS around and lifting all 30-something lbs of him, I don't have the energy for working out by the time he goes to bed.  I'm really trying to make an effort to take him for a walk every night.  Someday I'll find time for myself again!

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• mnj05mnj05 member
    I'm sorry you're worried @Ducky719‌, hopefully baby catches up! As far as the u/s, does your RE code u/s after a confirmed pregnancy as OB? I only ask because mine does and I only pay a copay for those rather than in full like I do for monitoring appointments before confirmed pregnancy. In fact, even the blood work is coded as OB so I don't have to pay for them.

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• kmc84kmc84 member
    edited July 2014
    (((Hugs))) @Ducky719‌

So many of the listed due dates are special days to me! @luvboston‌ your edd is A's birthday :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC# 1 since 5/10
    Me:34 Type 1 Diabetes, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Hypothyroid DH:35 Perfect
    DX: Unexplained IF
    Many IUI's with various meds all BFFN
    IVF #1 11/11 canceled due to OHSS
    IVF #2 Feb/March 2012 ET of 2 on day 3 4/7 BFP! 5/1 u/s blighted ovum
    IVF #3 July 2012 ET of 3 on day 3 7/24 BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w4d on 3/9/13

TTC #2
    IVF #4 May/June 2014 ER 6/4 18R 8M 8F ET 6/9 1 blast, 2 frosties
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

FET of 2 blasts 7/24...BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w3d on 3/17/15

TTC#3
    IVF #5 June 2018- PGS planned, no surviving embryos
    IVF #6 August 2018- ET of 2 on day 3 - Chemical pregnancy
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • Thanks for the hugs. This past week has been a roller coaster of emotions for DH and I. So far all of our tests coming back from the Amnio have been normal. We are super excited to learn we are having a boy but are cautiously awaiting the rest of our test results.
    Q: I lift baby girl all the time, carry her up and down the steps and go for walks... That's the extent of my activity. I wish I had energy for more.
    TTC since June 2011
    DH diagnosed with Testicular Cancer 8/2010
    Low sperm count. Only option IVF with ICSI
    Starting First cycle Jan/Feb 2012- Canceled due to not responding to BCP and/or Lupron
    IVF 1.2- stims March 14, ER March 24, 16 R 10F 6 made it to blast
    ET March 29- transferred two blasts, 4A and 4BA, froze 4
    Positive HPT 9dp5dt Beta 1- 385 11dp5dt
    u/s April 25- one healthy heartbeat
    EDD 12/12/12>

• @ducky can't the re call your OB and have them schedule an ultrasound?
    6 m/c
    Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
    Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
    1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
    Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
    1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
    Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
    DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
    IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
    IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
    Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
    Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
    Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
    Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP
    Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
    Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

• @Ducky719 don't stress too much. My cycles were pretty wonky and they based my due date on my first ultrasound which was accurate to my ovulation date.
    Diagonsed PCOS TTC since May 2009
    First M/C December 2010 Second M/C August 2011
    Oct 2011~Second round clomid 50 mg; BFN
    Nov 2011~Third round clomid 50 mg: BFP
    Dec 11- Beta #1 91;Dec 13- Beta #2 186.2
    Dec 27- third miscarriage
    May 25th- Beta #1 369;May 27th- Beta #2 798
    Baby girl born Jan 23, 9lbs 3oz, 21 1/2" long
    May 27th-Beta #1 80; May 29th- Beta #2 304; May 31st- Beta #3 860
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • BabyKsMommyBabyKsMommy member
    edited July 2014
    Babies are both doing good. I had a quick u/s yesterday at my 20 wk appt. 21 wks tomorrow so I'm rapidly approaching vday, yay!

@Ducky719‌ one of my babies was behind in the beginning according to lmp but I also ovulated on cd 19 but he's fine now. I hope the next 2 wks goes quickly. I'm also surprised the re doesn't code it as OB after a confirmed pregnancy. I always love getting weekly u/s for free in the beginning.

QOTW: yah, no gym time for me. Chasing after ds is hard, plus I'm a waitress so I'm on my feet all the time waking around. I probably average 7-10 miles in a shift, so I'm good.
    Diagnosed MFI- low sperm count  
    DS-Born 7/27/11 After 2 years of IF we have our little man
    TTC#2 January 2013
    11 Medicated cycles gave us
    B/G Twins born 10/8/14 @ 32 weeks
  • @ducky719 I'm sorry you're stressed. Hopefully they're just not really thinking about the fact that they didn't monitor this cycle the whole time. Outside of an RE, the whole world well tell you how wishy washy the dates are because ovulation is all over the place. Good luck. Maybe your OB would schedule you a dating u/s through them for peace of mind? Thinking of you, girl!
    Married 6/08, TTC 7/09
    MC w/ D&C 3/11 ~ 9.5 weeks
    CP/MC 1/12 ~ 5 weeks
    2 IUI's w/ BFN
    IVF 6/12 ~ 8R, 0F ~ Rescue ISCI gave us 3dt of 2 (6 cell, 9+ cell)
    DS born ~ 3/3/13
    IVF 6/14 ~ Operation Sibling ~ 10R, 5F ~ 5dt of 1 Blast
    Beta 1: 1600+, Beta 2: 4588
    Everyone Welcome!
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker image

• @Ducky719‌ - if I were you, I would call my OB and ask to come in early for an ultra sound and appt. just explaining the situation. I know my OB would do this for me in a heartbeat and imagine yours may too. Just play up that you're an emotional mess and its not good for baby.

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• @Ducky719‌ I'm sorry you have to worry - since we are completely OOP for IF - every ultrasound at my RE was $340 each. We moved away from my RE early and my OB was able to fit us in for an ultrasound earlier for our peace of mind and only my copayment - can yours do this for you?

@srveatch‌ ‌still thinking good thoughts that all test results will come back good :)

Update on me - we did the blood draw for the NIPT last Thursday so now we wait for the results. I'm double and triple checking voicemail and email for the results. They said 7-10 business days and I know it's too early, but just want the results back!

QOTW not really exercising but DS is over 20 pounds and crawls crazy fast and pulls himself up in everything. We have stairs and I follow him up our stairs several times a day!

Me 38 MH 41 - TTC since June 2010 - dx with Severe MFI. Straight to IVF with ICSI. IVF #1 - ER 06/13/12 - 9 Eggs Retrieved - 4 ICSI'd - only 2 fert. 06/15/12 - 2DT - 3 cell & 6 cell with fragmentation. Beta 06/29/12 - IVF #1 = BFN. 07/20/12 - WTF Appt -Told by our RE to quit IVF. Second Opinion from RE is good. IVF#2 - November 2012. Estradiol Pills Started 11/6. Stims start 11/16. ER 11/26 - 7 eggs retrieved - all mature. 4 fertilized with ICSI. ET 11/29 Transferred 3 embryos. Beta is 12/10. 1st Beta 81 2nd Beta 160 and 3rd beta 360!!! First U/S 12/21/12 - We saw one beautiful gest. sac. 2nd U/S is 01/04/2013 - H/B 183 02/05/13 - NT Scan - everything looks good and IT'S A BOY!  Aiden was born 08/20/2013.

IVF #2 is in progress.  ER was 05/12/14 - 11 eggs retrieved, 8 fertilized with ICSI.  ET was 05/15/14 - we transferred 3 embryos as we did on the cycle my son was conceived.  We were able to freeze 3 embryos. Beta is scheduled for 05/26/14.  1st beta - 111.  2nd beta - 159 didn't double :( 3rd beta Friday 5/30) - not a lot of hope left. Beta # 3 is 247 - probably ectopic.  Beta # 4 is 813 - possibly vanishing multiple sydrome?  06/05/14 - 5w4days - first U/S - we see a gestational sac and yolk - still have hope!  06/17/14 - 7w1day - U/S and saw and heard the heartbeat - Finally!  06/27/14 - 8w4days - Baby and heartbeat look and sound great :)  EDD 02/01/14 and It's a boy!

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

BabyFruit Ticker

• It's great to read everyone's updates.

UPDATE: Not much to report, just enjoying the third tri and still getting settled in to our new house. I'll be 30 weeks this weekend and I have a check-up this Friday. I discovered a great prenatal masseuse really close to our new house, so I'll be doing that every other week from here on out!

QOTW: I do a brisk walk or swim every day, along with stretching. It's working to keep my weight gain very manageable and my body feels really good (for now). I wish there was a place to do prenatal yoga around here, because I loved that during my first pregnancy. 
    DH and I are Americans living an adventure in Kenya since 2011
    DX: PCOS (annovulatory)
    Feb 2012: IUI #1 w/ only 1M sperm and a single follie = BFP! 
    Nov 2012: Little buddy born in Kenya
    Nov 2013: Trying for a second, still w PCOS
    Dec 2013: IUI cycle canceled for non-response
    Jan 2014: Break cycle BFP!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hugs Ducky and srveatch.

I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow and we have our NT scan today. I'm on an IV at home of fluids and Zofran and haven't eaten anything but jello for six days. It's been tough, to say the least. hyperemesis gravidarum is no joke.

QOTW: I was cleared to exercise last week, but obviously that didn't happen. I was walking with DS before that.
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • @mdiblasi10‌ How did your NT scan go? Any pics? :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Update:  We had our 7w3d u/s today. Baby was measuring 7w1d with a hb of 165. We have one more u/s in ten days at the RE before graduating. I did bite the bullet and make my first OB appt. That one phone call reminded me of how annoying the office is there compared to the RE. It took 10 minutes of back and forth to get an appointment made, and it's in the middle of DS's nap time so I will have to figure something out about that. (Nobody wants a nap-less DS in their office!!) :)
    Married 6/08, TTC 7/09
    MC w/ D&C 3/11 ~ 9.5 weeks
    CP/MC 1/12 ~ 5 weeks
    2 IUI's w/ BFN
    IVF 6/12 ~ 8R, 0F ~ Rescue ISCI gave us 3dt of 2 (6 cell, 9+ cell)
    DS born ~ 3/3/13
    IVF 6/14 ~ Operation Sibling ~ 10R, 5F ~ 5dt of 1 Blast
    Beta 1: 1600+, Beta 2: 4588
    Everyone Welcome!
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker image

• Update: sorry its been a while life is crazy here right now, and i dont see it letting up till maybe november! 35 weeks now, and baby will be here in 26 days! I cant believe its so soon!!! Been rough with contractions and sickness making a return... Only a few more weeks!

QOTD: if by working out you mean chasing a toddler then yes all day, every day! :)

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• ::peeks in:: I've been away for a looooong time but had to crash this post a little. So excited to see so many pg with #2!!!! ::sneaks back out::
    TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• @Gregermis‌ !!! It's good to see you! :)
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"