May 2012 Moms

Need to vent! NBR

We are waiting on a call about a second interview for DH and the waiting is killing me! They said they would call today and today is almost over. I'm not a patient person so this is driving me nuts! DH really wants this job and we are very excited to move and start fresh somewhere new. Any positive thoughts, prayers, etc would be very much appreciated! Thanks for letting me vent ladies!

Re: Need to vent! NBR

• Fingers crossed for some good news!

I know it's hard to remain patient, but that's my best advice to you. I've served on several hiring committees and I know from experience that there can be many "hang-ups" when it comes to the hiring process. So, although they told you they would call today it is also very likely that they hit a snag somewhere that is taking longer than expected.

Stay positive and update us!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Sending T & P. Maybe he could call and follow up
  • Loading the player...
  • He called and left a voicemail so now we are waiting again. He's done hiring before so he said the same thing and to just be patient but that is NOT my strong suit! Taking deep breaths and trying to not sit staring at the phone lol.

I will definitely update you guys when I hear something! Thanks for the T&Ps. We will take all the help we can get :) 
  • He finally had his second interview today. It went really well and they told him they don't need to do a face to face. The two bosses are going to talk tomorrow and get back to DH on Monday or Tuesday about whether they are going to offer him the job. So looking good but more waiting!

Ugh! Oh how I hate waiting!

Fingers and toes crossed pleased ladies! This job would make our lives so much better! Not only financially but mentally as well. 
  • Praying for you
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Sending good vibes. Keep us posted

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"