May 2012 Moms
Options

Been Mia sorry

Sorry I haven't been around but we've been busy and stressed,
My best friend and her kids my "nieces" are moving 12 hours away so that sucks and has taken lots of time helping her

Then my sil and her family decided very short notice to move to Florida 17 hours away and we are all 14 of dh family camping together the week before they leave so I've been meal planing pre cooking and shopping for everyone!! Not to mention being very sad at the fact the two women I am the closest too and the six kids I love most besides my own are all moving in the Second week of august :(

On a good side sil is selling us their camper!!! I am do excited about it, it's only a 1990 BUT we've been camping in a 1973 pop up and the new one is a 27ft enclosed with a bed room for dh and I and bunks for two kids!! It is do dated though so I've been sewing like crazy and researching how to update it :)

Thanks for listening I'll try to be around more

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: Been Mia sorry

• Options

Sounds fun! I want a little pop up camper, but DH is just in love with our tent L-) (lol)

Sorry about your friends leaving. I know how hard it is to pick up and leave friends myself since we've bee posted a lot. it always sucks to say goodbye.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Whew! You have been busy. Welcome back. I haven't been able to log on much myself lately as I've been too busy to log on my computer that much and my cell phone is now being held together with duct tape (no joke). Once I can upgrade 9/30 I can post more easily.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"