January 2015 Moms
Options

Fetal Doppler

Hooray! Mine came in the mail today and after messing with it for oh 10-15 minutes not getting anything, I watched a YouTube video on how to locate the heartbeat and  I found it. Really cool. My husband was getting on my nerves a bit because he said" See you bought this thing to put your mind at ease & instead you are going to make yourself crazier with it."  sigh

Re: Fetal Doppler

• Options
    I actually have found it harder the further along I am because the baby moves so much! It was much easier to find between 10-13 weeks! Now I feel like I am chasing the baby to hear it! Glad you found it, I love mine!
  • Options

Okay!  I want one...will order today! What am i looking for is one better than the other? and what kind of price range am I looking for! Thanks!

And congrats on getting to hear that HB! sooooooo jealous!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Okay!  I want one...will order today! What am i looking for is one better than the other? and what kind of price range am I looking for! Thanks!

And congrats on getting to hear that HB! sooooooo jealous!

I believe https://www.fetaldoppler.net/sonoline-b.html is where you can get the Sonoline B that most of us on here have.
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • Options
    MichaelSC28MichaelSC28 member
    edited July 2014

THATS ALL IT COST!!! done done done! now do I need a recording cable or the aqua gel upgrade?

@bustysinclaire sorry to hi-jack your thread!

@YamrwhiteTHANKS!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

THATS ALL IT COST!!! done done done! now do I need a recording cable or the aqua gel upgrade?

@bustysinclaire sorry to hi-jack your thread!

@YamrwhiteTHANKS!!

I didn't get anything extra. And when the gel runs out, you can just use aloe vera. 
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • Options
    I love mine as well but @AlfiesMOM‌ I have also been chasing mine down for the last 1-2 weeks. I actually think it's pretty cool that he is moving around so much now. I still find it I just don't hear it as long.
  • Options
    I found mine almost immediately this morning but then it kept swimming away and coming back and swimming away lol
    BFP 07/14/2012, EDD 03/22/2013, DD born 03/21/2013
    BFP 05/20/2014, EDD 01/29/2015, DS born 01/14/2015
    BFP 04/25/2016, EDD 01/01/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ::Going to check the mail for mine::

• Options
    thanks everyone! the link I got mind from I got on here, under my other Fetla Doppler post and it came with gel and the wand? probe? Not sure what to call the do-hickey

• Options
    I got mine, and I can't find the heartbeat. Wth. I'm not freaking out, but I figured it would be easier then this!

• Options
    I have the pocket fetal doppler and it works wonderfully! I have been able to find the heartbeat every time with just a little drop of lotion. Baby seems to be in the same place almost every time but it seems now that he is moving and squirming when I am listening. I love it because I am a a worrier and it gives me peace of mind everyday! 
  • Options
    @labellavida. I thought it'd be easier too! I have tried 4 times. I found the heartbeat twice and did not twice. The baby was in different spots the times I did so that may explain it, perhaps I have a wiggler

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"