3rd Trimester

Boy or Girl? =D

We are waiting to find out and I have thought it was a boy since the moment I found out I was pregnant, but I would like some of your thoughts on if this looks like a boy or a girl!  Also, baby stays near my pelvis at all times.  :)

Re: Boy or Girl? =D

• Loading the player...
  • I see a baby...

also...my girl stays around my pelvis but she's head down and lining up so...idk what that had to really do with anything...
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • I just see a baby. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Looks like a side shot of a baby to me. Congrats.

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• nilveronilvero member
    edited July 2014

I'm in the 3rd tri board right? I didn't stumble back into 2nd tri by mistake did I?

Im on mobile and was wondering if I had clicked too quickly and it had sent me to 2nd tri!

OP it's a good side shot of your baby. We can't tell you anything more than that. Plus you said you're waiting... Just keep on waiting and you'll find out soon enough!
    Finally! My September Siggy Challenge: TV Show I'll Be Binge Watching
    REVENGE!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What's with the snarky remark?  I, and plenty of my friends whom have had children recently, posted a photo of the ultrasound so others could look at the skull and give a guess.  Hanging low might possibly have something to do with it being a boy as opposed to a girl.  I am, however, very understanding of the fact that it is all speculation until the day of birth.  I suggest to you that you don't always have to be the one to make snarky remarks.  I come from a place of love and it certainly has made my life a lot better.  Give it a try, Grumpy.
  • I took one of those gender prediction tests online for shits. It congratulated me on my boy. Except its not. Maybe it would have been more accurate if I uploaded my U/S skull pic.
  • Oh goody! A skull theory post! I had missed Dr. Temperance Brennan. Hold on, let me get her. She may need a moment to prepare for your post.

• tromboner said:
    I'm in the 3rd tri board right? I didn't stumble back into 2nd tri by mistake did I?

I was thinking the same thing...?
    [ Zoey <3 7.28.14 ]
  • What's with the snarky remark?  I, and plenty of my friends whom have had children recently, posted a photo of the ultrasound so others could look at the skull and give a guess.  Hanging low might possibly have something to do with it being a boy as opposed to a girl.  I am, however, very understanding of the fact that it is all speculation until the day of birth.  I suggest to you that you don't always have to be the one to make snarky remarks.  I come from a place of love and it certainly has made my life a lot better.  Give it a try, Grumpy.
    The only thing I'm grumpy about is that, throughout your entire education, you were never taught that the sex organs are not located in the skull. 
    Maybe we are supposed to be guessing the gender.  :-??
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Aw ladies you never disappoint :D I needed something entertaining since I'm awake still at almost 1am. Thank you insomnia.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"