Late Term and Child Loss

PgAL Check In

ikrystalikrystal member
edited July 2014 in Late Term and Child Loss
Good Morning ladies and happy Friday!

How far along are you?

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions?

QOTW: Has your OB/healthcare provider done what they can to help calm any anxiety you may have about this pregnancy?  

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Re: PgAL Check In

• How far along are you? 8 weeks, I'm anxious to be further along!

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? Monday is an ultrasound.  We haven't seen this baby in 7 days, which is long in the world of IVF babies!  It will also be my first ultrasound with my OB after having transferred care early from my RE. 

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions? I dont know if this counts as an aversion - I can't eat dairy.  It gets me nauseous and I end up vomiting.  But, it isn't really an aversion because I crave it all the time and I have to remind myself I can't eat it! Last night my hubby took my for italian ice to help fill my ice cream craving. 

QOTW: Has your OB/healthcare provider done what they can to help calm any anxiety you may have about this pregnancy?  Yes, definitely.  They have offered to do more ultrasounds and even move my appointments up so that I can ease my fears.  My doctor and nurses have called me to just talk to me about this pregnancy, even if it is just to repeat our plan for this baby.  Sometimes I just need to hear things again. 

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Still wondering when I am going to announce this pregnancy.  The time doesn't feel right now, so I am sure that one day soon it will.  I'm trying to announce when my mom is not having chemo, since she always ends up so sick. 
  • erinelerinel member
    How far along are you? 8w2d

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?
    NT scan in a few weeks, but nothing until then

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions?
    Not really, but have been really enjoying fruit, just like last time.

QOTW: Has your OB/healthcare provider done what they can to help calm any anxiety you may have about this pregnancy?
    They are great. Always answer whatever questions, never rush me.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?
    I've actually felt pretty good about everything this week. I was fortunate and had a healthy pregnancy and baby (when he was born)last time, so that helps. I'm nervous about keeping this one healthy after birth.

Me 32 (Stage IV Endometriosis, short luteal phase) DH 38

Married 5/2010

January 2014- DS born healthy at 35.4 weeks

February 2014- DS passed away due to complications from adenovirus

February 2015- Rainbow baby DD born at 36.3 weeks

My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42fd32 

• Loading the player...
  • erinel you and I are only one day apart!  My due date is March 5th.  I'm glad that your OB answers all your questions and does not rush you.  I've found that finding a doctor that is not in a huge rush is actually quite difficult.  Good luck with your NT scan in a few weeks!
  • How far along are you?
    24 weeks and 5 days.

Upcoming Appointments: A monthly check up next week and probably my glucose test next week too. Nervous about that.

Symptoms/cravings: It's getting harder to get out of bed in the morning due to my sciatic nerve pain but it's no big deal. I also have some round ligament pain when walking far. It usually goes away within a few minutes. I still seem to be a bottomless pit with eating so I am a bit nervous about my weigh in next week.

QOTW: All my healthcare providers from my RE to my OB and nurse practitioner have been so amazing and understanding. They've offered me extra scans and all have been so empathetic which I know is rare in healthcare. I feel so blessed to have such a great healthcare team. I have never once felt "crazy" asking my questions and I have never felt rushed.

Open Topic: It has been a good week. I have finally started to get serious about my registry which of course makes me nervous but I refuse to let my fear get in the way of the "normal" fun parts of pregnancy. We have worked soooo hard and long to get here and we deserve to embrace this time.
  • jess123456 I'm sorry that you are experiencing some pain.  I hope that it starts to ease up for you.  I'm so glad to hear that you are getting serious about your registry.  You are right - you should be able to be excited and have fun with this pregnancy.  Someday when you are holding this baby in your arms, you'll have some great memories of pregnancy to look back on.  Good luck at your check up next week!  
  • erinelerinel member
    ikrystal said:

erinel you and I are only one day apart!  My due date is March 5th.  I'm glad that your OB answers all your questions and does not rush you.  I've found that finding a doctor that is not in a huge rush is actually quite difficult.  Good luck with your NT scan in a few weeks!

Fun! I'm hoping that this baby at least waits until late February to come, but it would be amazing to make it all the way to March.

Me 32 (Stage IV Endometriosis, short luteal phase) DH 38

Married 5/2010

January 2014- DS born healthy at 35.4 weeks

February 2014- DS passed away due to complications from adenovirus

February 2015- Rainbow baby DD born at 36.3 weeks

My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42fd32 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"