2nd Trimester

1st kicks!! Woooo!

My little man gave me a real kick this morning! Such an exciting feeling I can't wait to feel him more! My initial reaction was "hey there's really someone inside me!" It's starting to feel even more real now :)

Re: 1st kicks!! Woooo!

• My little man gave me a real kick this morning! Such an exciting feeling I can't wait to feel him more! My initial reaction was "hey there's really someone inside me!" It's starting to feel even more real now :)
    'hey theres really someone inside me' made me laugh because I think that every time we hear the heart beat but even more when we see the baby on ultrasound.  We had a  3d pic at our last u/s 13 weeks and that made it so real!  I couldn't believe it....THERE'S SOMETHING....SOMEONE GROWNING INSIDE ME! lol
  • Aww how cool! How far along are you @cookieslove1 ?

It's amazing feeling our babies move, isn't it???? :)
    Married 11/2008. Started TTC January 2014.
    BFP 3/30/14. <3 EDD 12/4/14
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • That's so exciting! I can't wait until I feel the first kick! I thought the same thing when I had my first u/s. I've had such a hard time getting pregnant that even 2 positive tests and morning sickness didn't fully convince me that this was finally really happening. It wasn't until my doc finally showed me on the u/s that there was, in fact, a little person growing inside of me that it started to actually sink in. But still some days I feel like I'm mostly just fat and sick :P 

Me: 33  DH: 32
    Married: 5/19/2006
    Hashimoto's Disease dx 9/2013
    BFP#1: 5/23/14 EDD: 1/16/15 pPROM: 7/31/14 (15w6d) D&C: 8/10/14 (17w2d - possible IC)
    BFP#2: 11/8/14 EDD: 7/17/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersBabyFruit Ticker  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @nikkitaplin‌ I can't wait until my 3d appointment!
  • @katiescarlett1‌ I'll be 20 weeks on Monday.yes it's so amazing such a different feeling
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"