Washington Babies

Tot Spot Cafe

Anyone been to this place? When I was was teaching one of the parents recommended it, so I just looked it up. They have a thing on Mondays at noon for moms with babies one or younger. I would love to meet other moms so this could be good...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tot Spot Cafe

• gtg?
  • Loading the player...
  • Lets do it! Anyone else in??

blue- How old is your little one? 

• He is 5 1/2 months old.
  • It's a neat place, probably best for toddlers but good for babies too.  They have lots of toys to play with and sit in for the little ones and room for mommies to socialize.  It's something like $6 or $9/hr per kid.  Have fun!
  • Honestly, if your kid isn't walking, I wouldn't go.  It's $6 an hour for them to "play" there, and if your kid isn't walking yet, there's nothing for them to really do that you couldn't do at Starbucks for free. 

It's a good place, but I think it's way overpriced for the "play" time.   For free you can go to "My Coffee House" (or shop?) in Madison Park and let the kids play there while you drink your coffee and eat a bagel.

• Yeah, I thought that too, but it says on the website babies under 6 months are free, and under 1 is half-off during the time on Mondays.
  • Hi there!

Yes, babies under 6 months are free, 6-12 months is only 4.00, and on Mondays only 2.00.

For over 1 year, it is 6.00 for the first hour, 10.00 for two or 12.00 for the entire day.

Hope this helps...and that we see you soon!

Kat

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"