Late Term and Child Loss

Good Health! Thank you!

Just a quick update for those who followed my other threads. This should be the last one about me (for good reasons!). Over the course of two months, I've had 6 ultrasounds, 2 blood transfusions, 2 D&Cs, and 3 pelvic exams. All of this and they still don't really know what was up. However, after my second D&C and blood transfusion, things actually have been healing and it's been long enough that I feel confident that it might stay that way (after the first one things were good for about a week and then I started severely bleeding out again). I have an appointment on Monday with one of the ob/gyn doctors and I'm hoping that things are looking good and I'll be better able to deal with life in general. All this to say, thank you for your prayers, positive thoughts, and all around awesomeness while I was/am a mess. You are lovely and wonderful! And if you think of it, prayers and positive thoughts for Monday...I would be so elated to hear that things are more-or-less back to normal.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Good Health! Thank you!

• I'm so glad things are looking up! You have been so strong through so much, you deserve it! I'll be sending good thoughts on Monday!
  • Loading the player...
  • so glad things are looking up! Here is to health!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• So glad to see this update and I hope you have a great appointment on Monday!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Yay! So glad things are finally turning around. Hope you get more great news at your next appointment!

Asher born February 5, 2011.

Baby #2 born sleeping at 20 weeks. May 6, 2014.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"