Who the heck are you...?

Re: Who the heck are you...?

• Ahutch428Ahutch428 member
    edited July 2014

1. Previous names

Same

2. LO's name & birthday
    Brooklyn Anne March 27
    3. What do you do all day? (i.e. job etc)

Teacher, so right now we go on walks, window shop, go to the lake, visit my parents, read stories, etc.
    4. Two or three things you think you're most known for on the bump

Being a teacher, being in Texas, being an Aggie, nothing real exciting?

5. Favorite thing to do when/if you have free time
    Go to the lake, boating, reading, getting ready for the school year, recently I have started running, watching food network, and cooking.

Edit to include birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • being a rebel for using a drop-side crib. ;)

You daredevil you... ;)
    Eh, I had to put something witty.
    tsmith312 said:

Awww thanks @jtizzay‌ !

How is Tony these days?? ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Laura8388 said:

It's funny how we all "know" others for different reasons than they realize :)

@Laura8388‌ I always remember you as the person who had the avatar w your husband wearing a red helmet (I think) and then dominating in Never Have I Ever lol
  • @babycaps‌ this whoooooole time I thought you were an NP!
  • 1. Previous names
    Same but I may change to "theartistformerlyknownasfuturemrsspriggs"
    2. LO's name & birthday
    Fallyn Bay 3/5/14
    Mostly a SAHM... Occasionally I fill in at my old job- clinic director of a chiro office.
    4. Two or three things you think you're most known for
    Probably loving Colorado & my fur baby phoebe
    free time?? When I do I love trying new breweries, yogging, and dreaming of a beach vacation
  • 1. No previous name

2. Scarlett, April 6th

3. I am a special education teacher

4. Nothing major... I am one of the latest "March" moms since LO was so late. And I have a cool Jennifer Lawrence signature. My tits also frequently need to calm down (literally).

5. Crafts, exercising, reading
    textimage

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1. Previous names- none
    2. LO's name & birthday-
    Elizabeth 4/2/2014
    3. What do you do all day? (i.e. job etc)-
    I'm lucky to be a stay at home mom.
    Mostly we play, talk, have lunch dates with friends, shop, go for walks and play dates( if that's possible at 3 months).
    4. Two or three things you think you're most known for on the bump-
    being a lurker ;)
    5. Favorite thing to do when/if you have free time -
    my personal clothes shopping, pedicures, dinner dates, wine.
  • 1. No previous name. I'm probably easy to find but I'm not interesting enough to bother with.

2. Julian, 3/30

3. I'm a professor but I'm still on leave/break for a few more weeks.

4. Being one of the resident "advanced maternal age" moms and almost winning the most overdue award

5. I used to read a lot but that's much harder these days (unless it's Dr. Seuss). Now I try to take LO on a daily adventure to the grocery store, campus, Target, etc. Yup, I'm boring.
  • edited July 2014
    1. Previous names
    I've always had the same name and don't plan on changing it

2. LO's name & birthday
    Kaden march 28th

I'm a grade 1 teacher but right now I get to be a stay at home mommy and spend lots of time with my 3 kids until I go back to work next march.

I don't think I'm really known for anything on here. I comment on posts and usually (though not so much lately as I've been so busy with my 3U3) participate in the weekly posts like HDBD and Open letter Saturday. I avoid all drama. I'm more of a quiet participant I guess I hope that doesn't make me seem like a lurker

Lounge outside with a good book
  • 1. Previous names- none
    2. LO's name & birthday- Reid 3/28
    3. What do you do all day? (i.e. job etc) work full time in an office
    Nothing. I just introduced myself in a previous post. I am very late to the party.
    Sleep, play with my tiny fur baby who now weighs 1/3 of DS, read, go out to dinner, drink wine, shop online.
  • ntdanentdane member
    1. Previous names

None

2. LO's name & birthday

Keira and Owen 2.13

SAHM with an at-home/direct sales business.

Being one of the twin moms? I don't think I'm that well-known.

Go to a coffee shop by myself to read and enjoy coffee and chocolate. I also really like running and biking but I haven't done those things in a long time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • tsmith312 said:
    I always remembered @laura8388 As the " hottie with the body ", Rykers early arrival and his motorcycle nursery. Also when someone copied your awesome maternity pics !

All of this @laura8388.  I have to say that you're probably the one who has stuck out most in my mind this ENTIRE time.   Your HDBD pics were always beautiful, and like @tsmith312, I will never forget the maternity photoshoot copy cat! Can't get over how creepy that is.  
    imageimage

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • kstar83kstar83 member
    edited July 2014
    1. Previous names
    I can't remember except I mostly used it for the knot waaay back int he day. i changed it with an update and haven't been able to change my avatar since.
    2. LO's name & birthday
    Isabel (Izzy)  4/5

WAHM- consulting, market research

No idea. I think ppl don't really know who I am because-no avatar. Although I love GIFs (once I figured them out) I was one of the late march moms who went over due and was absolutely miserable. 

Go to the gym, manicure... but really, free time?
  • SurpriseAt39SurpriseAt39 member
    edited July 2014
    Laura8388 said:

You guys are too sweet. But you do realize it wasn't just the maternity pics that were the same right... So were the newborn pics, and the baby's name...

I obviously missed something... :-?

*Edit:fixed quote
  • Not the name too ?! @laura8388 stalker !

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1. Previous names: None

2. LO's name & birthday: Matthew 3/19

3. What do you do all day?: finance

4. Two or three things you think you're most known for on the bump:
    bringing the snark & generally being awesome

5. Favorite thing to do when/if you have free time: What is this free time you speak of? I like hanging out with my kid & his papa, or hanging out with friends. Or sleeping. I miss my weekend naps, but hanging out with my boys is better.
    baby boy: 3.19.2014
  • Laura8388 said:

@SurpriseAt39‌ - I trust your advice cause you were "experienced" (trying to use words that won't offend ;) )

Yes. I'm "experienced" too. ;)

Just say it. I'm old. I'm okay with that. My sisters lie about their ages. They expect people to believe they are 29. All of them. Lol.
  • benniea said:

I feel kind of left out that @Laura8388‌ either doesn't know me for something...or it's something bad & she didn't want to post it ;)

I feel the same way! Kinda like when they were all Facebook stalking each other.
    Gah me too! :-SS but @Laura8388‌ I know you bc every time I see something made in New Zealand, I automatically think of you! Also when I put long sleeve pjs on LO bc I remember you always say that you think Ryker has to be warm when he sleeps (trying to get my LO to sleep better ;) ) so when I put her in a onesie and Swaddle and she wakes more, I think, "Should have known..." SMH

;;)

Also, @benniea‌ every time I see or hear the word angel, I think of you! And, every time I see an Ergo, @LakeCountryGal‌ you're one of the people I think of ;)
  • No previous names.

Asher 3/22

I don't really know my bump rep? Never ending home renovations? Business owner (previous)? Running mamma?

My fave thing to do right now would be sleep, and catch up on TB.
  • @wildhoney4508‌ my Ergo has saved my life and sanity sometimes!

@LakeCountryGal‌ Yes, my moby did in the beginning with the two kiddos and now it's the Boba!! Love that thing so much! :x
  • 1. Previous names
    none.
    2. LO's name & birthday
    Brylee Elizabeth & 3/20/14
    I am a training store manager for Jamba Juice.
    I don't think I'm known for anything.
    I really enjoy crafting for my princess. I've learned to make bows, tutus, headbands, and footless sandals.

• Does anyone else kind of "yell" @rockopera‌'s name in their head ala the B52s "rock lobster"?

Thanks @Laura8388! Every time Jodi is on his way home I feel like I should hang out at EIA with a Welcome Home sign because I'm so excited for you and Ryker!

• 1. Previous names No name change, have always been walkek85

2. LO's name & birthday Carter - March 18th

3. What do you do all day? (i.e. job etc) I am now a SAHM, but I worked as a Financial Aid Director for a private, for-profit college before that.  Some days I second guess if choosing to stay at home was the right choice, but I am hoping it gets better as he gets older.

4. Two or three things you think you're most known for on the bump Lurking and occasionally posting?  I only really contribute here and there, I really enjoy just learning from you ladies.  One thing is that people really seemed to like my nursery when I shared pictures.

5. Favorite thing to do when/if you have free time I really love TV.  I like to catch up on my shows or just find something interesting to watch.  It really relaxes me.
    Anniversary
  • KewiiKewii member
    1. Previous names:
    None

2. LO's name & birthday:
    Layla 3/12

3. What do you do all day? (i.e. job etc):
    Usually I teach, but now it's summer vacation so I go shopping ;)

Living in Kuwait? Having the SIL who didn't know milk comes from boobs?

5. Favorite thing to do when/if you have free time:
    I miss playing sports.  I used to play rugby, but I've basically retired now.  Same for soccer and frisbee.

imageLilypie First Birthday tickersimage

• 1. Previous names: AshleyO925

2. LO's name & birthday: Piper 3/15

3. What do you do all day?: teacher

Probably nothing? Maybe for being a military spouse

5. Favorite thing to do when/if you have free time: I love to read and bake. Two things I never get to do anymore!
    image image
  • 1. Previous names: none (but I am trying to change it, can someone help?)

2. LO's name & birthday: Lily 03/26/14

3. What do you do all day? Client service rep for an marketing agency that does marketing for non-profits

4. Two or three things you think you're most known for on the bump: Before last Friday, probably nothing. But as of last Friday causing a stir with my misinterpreted post about piercing baby girl's ears.

5. Favorite thing to do when/if you have free time: I'm a football wife, so most of our freetime revolves around MH's schedule. Other than that I enjoy line dancing and hanging out with my family. 
  • @benniea‌ same here...When I bought it MH said "it better be gold plated" :-/
  • 1. Previous names: ae.nordan

2. LO's name & birthday: Murphy and Flynn 2/24

3. What do you do all day? SAHM with some contract work in Marketing.

4. Two or three things you think you're most known for on the bump: twin Momma and really that's it. I don't really think many people know much about me.

5. Favorite thing to do when/if you have free time: Have a beer then go to bed. There isn't much free time these days.
    photo 334932ce-4f16-4b35-8d49-b4c5beb158c9.jpg

Anniversary 

• 1. Previous names
    None

2. LO's name & birthday
    Julia--March 10
    Run after my 3 year old son while holding my baby. In other words, I'm a sahm.

Ummmm not being very exciting? And maybe my armpit boob ;)

Craft projects, bubble baths, wine
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• Laura8388 said:
    tsmith312 said:
    I always remembered @laura8388 As the " hottie with the body ", Rykers early arrival and his motorcycle nursery. Also when someone copied your awesome maternity pics !

All of this @laura8388.  I have to say that you're probably the one who has stuck out most in my mind this ENTIRE time.   Your HDBD pics were always beautiful, and like @tsmith312, I will never forget the maternity photoshoot copy cat! Can't get over how creepy that is.  
    You guys are too sweet. But you do realize it wasn't just the maternity pics that were the same right... So were the newborn pics, and the baby's name...
    @laura8388 WHAT?!?!?! I somehow missed that important bit of info.  WHO DOES THAT???????? what a creepy stalker woman. You should block her from Facebook so she can't see your stuff.  Did you ever say anything to her??
    imageimage

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • 1. Previous names
    Always been zombielove126
    2. LO's name & birthday
    Maizey, born Jan 11th
    I'm a Nurse Tech on a med surge floor of a Hospital. Like @babycaps said, I deal with alot of adult poop:). Thanks for the props! I also have a lovely couple that I do home health for, I love them. Oh, and I'm in school, quite possibly for the rest of my life!
    I might be known for having one of the first babies on here. And possibly for taking my pregnancy constipation issues into "my own hands," literally. Lol
    Hang out with my kids, I have 4. Hang out with my mommy, (yes, I still call her mommy), eat all of the frozen yogurt, and drink all of the coffee!
  • I love this thread! I'm on vacation with limited internet, or I would have posted sooner.

1. Previous names
    None

2. LO's name & birthday
    Abigail, 3/25

I was a high school teacher, but now I work at a community college.

No idea. I post on the Sunday check in, but other than that I lurk way more than I post.

Watch tv, read, garden
  • linzerdlinzerd member
    edited July 2014
    1. Previous names
    None
    2. LO's name & birthday
    Aubrey 3/9
    Work at a law firm
    Meh. Idk, I tend to piss people off
    Hang out with my kid, husband and dogs, so: my family :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Anniversary
  • I'm late to the party because my in-laws are here plus I've been an a Bump hiatus kinda sorta since my little one arrived! I love this thread because I had no idea who everyone was once the name changes happened. 1. I've always been AKPuffin 2. Penelope Kate 3. I used to teach 7th & 8th grade social studies, but now I'm ruler of our little empire. 4. I don't think I'm known for anything especially since I haven't been posting lately, I have been reading the posts though! 5. Drinking German beer and wine
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerimageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• 1. Previous names: none

2. LO's name & birthday: Andrew 3/19

3. What do you do all day? (i.e. job etc) : lawyer

4. Two or three things you think you're most known for on the bump: probably having my kids so close together

5. Favorite thing to do when/if you have free time: anything other than clean/cook which is what takes up my "free" time these days
  • 1. Previous names.
    None
    2. LO's name & birthday.
    Harper Alexis; 2/25/14

3. What do you do all day? (i.e. job etc).
    I'm the Managing Litigation Paralegal for a national law firm.

4. Two or three things you think you're most known for on the bump.
    Nothing, probably. Maybe that I used IVF to get pregnant. Or hubs infidelity?

5. Favorite thing to do when/if you have free time.
    Hangout with my internet friends. Sleep. Hike. Shop.

Me: 28  DH: 27
    TTC since 2011
    IVF #1 June 2013 DD born: 2/25/14
    IVF #2 January 2016 Double Transfer: 1/28/2016
    First Beta: 108 Second Beta: 360.3
    Twins EDD: 10/13/2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"