September 2014 Moms

Gastro

Gastro has hit this house and it's not nice any tips for treating the cramps in pregnancy and only night hubby isn't home hahaha

Re: Gastro

• Ugh, sorry to hear.  Make sure you stay as hydrated as possible.  Our whole house (including me) got gastro when I was 8 weeks along, and I was told that if my symptoms last more than 36 hours to go to the ER.

Oscar born October 2011

Miscarriage at 8 weeks (August 2013)

DD due September 1, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• I feel crap my autistic son didn't make it to the toilet so much fun not so I'm tucked up in bed now while hubby is out with the boys lol
  • Loading the player...
  • AnyMaxAnyMax member
    This is quite hilarious? hahaha lol ....?

• So many rude grumpy woman on these boards or just bitchy
  • If you don't laugh you cry so might as well laugh
  • bear1984 said:

So many rude grumpy woman on these boards or just bitchy

So many obnoxious and pointless posts on this board. Save it for your diary.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't actually laugh at my son god some people as I said if I didn't laugh I would cry how was my post saying I was laughing at my son ???
  • bear1984 said:

I don't actually laugh at my son god some people as I said if I didn't laugh I would cry how was my post saying I was laughing at my son ???

Punctuation is your friend.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh FFs grow up or is this all you do pick on other woman , hope you don't treat people in the real world like this
  • bear1984 said:

I don't actually laugh at my son god some people as I said if I didn't laugh I would cry how was my post saying I was laughing at my son ???

Huh? Punctuation, you need it.
  • Ack the lack of quote boxes, punctuation, and common sense is driving me nuts

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • bear1984 said:

Oh FFs grow up or is this all you do pick on other woman , hope you don't treat people in the real world like this

No, but then again strangers don't come up to me and tell me about the shits they have.
    I can't breATHE OMG.

OP sorry you have the shits but I'm also kinda not because you laugh at your son and call the board bitchy.

BFP: 09/13/13  ---  MMC: 10/25/13
    BFP: 12/25/13  ---  DD: 09/10/14
    BFP: 03/16/15  ---  EDD: 11/30/15

• Where the actual fuck did I say I laughed at my son ???
  • Grammar.
    {Me:27, Dx:PCOS, LPD, & rob(14;15)}
    {DH:31 all clear, "super sperm"}
    Ecstatically married July 30, 2011--TTC since Jan 2013:::Baby #1 due 9/11, Conceived on cycle #5 of Femara + Hcg + IUI
    ~Love and Light to everyone~ 
    image image
    My furbabies--Mr. Bubbles and Miss Kitty <3
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

image image
  • bear1984 said:

Where the actual fuck did I say I laughed at my son ???

You finished with a "lol" and a "hahaha" and I'm really confused why gastro and not making it to the toilet are making you laugh out loud. That's a strange reaction.

• I said my hubby was out with the boys lol . Maybe because I'm from a different country It doesn't come across as I thought it would
  • bear1984 said:
    I said my hubby was out with the boys lol . Maybe because I'm from a different country It doesn't come across as I thought it would
    i don't think you understand how to use "lol"

Met: September 2005  Married: October 2008   DS: 09/2014
           Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
           Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I don't think any of you guys know how not to be a bully . Wow I may not use the right grammar for you , yes I laugh to make light of stuff it's how I cope
  • Guise...I almost have Bingo!
    {Me:27, Dx:PCOS, LPD, & rob(14;15)}
    {DH:31 all clear, "super sperm"}
    Ecstatically married July 30, 2011--TTC since Jan 2013:::Baby #1 due 9/11, Conceived on cycle #5 of Femara + Hcg + IUI
    ~Love and Light to everyone~ 
    image image
    My furbabies--Mr. Bubbles and Miss Kitty <3
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

image image
  • AnyMaxAnyMax member
    bear1984 said:

I said my hubby was out with the boys lol . Maybe because I'm from a different country It doesn't come across as I thought it would

Using punctuation is not unique to one country.

• bear1984 said:

I don't think any of you guys know how not to be a bully . Wow I may not use the right grammar for you , yes I laugh to make light of stuff it's how I cope

Please find yourself a dictionary and look up "bully" because we here on the s14 board are done with this nonsense.

• I don't think any of you guys know how not to be a bully . Wow I may not use the right grammar for you , yes I laugh to make light of stuff it's how I cope
    Please find yourself a dictionary and look up "bully" because we here on the s14 board are done with this nonsense.
    conrad, you're such a big fat meanie doodoo head. gosh.

Met: September 2005  Married: October 2008   DS: 09/2014
           Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
           Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Well I'm sorry I only joined yesterday . I thought it was a place for advice . Not a bunch of high school bitches

• bear1984 said:

I don't think any of you guys know how not to be a bully . Wow I may not use the right grammar for you , yes I laugh to make light of stuff it's how I cope

conrad, you're such a big fat meanie doodoo head. gosh.

I should have a badge in my siggy informing all the randos that I am the resident bitch. At least then they would expect it and maybe I could get more creative insults flung my way.

• What does being from a different country have anything to do with laughing at your son. And I'm confused about you "making light of stuff" are you making light of your autistic son not making it to the bathroom? That's not funny.
  • @anewadventure stop cheating ! you can't give it away or it won't be a legit bingo !! :)

Again, OP, see my post where I told you....saying hahaha and lol imply laughing, no? What do those things mean in "your country"?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

S14 August Siggy Challenge.....ALL OF THE ALCOHOLS

• bear1984 said:
    Oh FFs grow up or is this all you do pick on other woman , hope you don't treat people in the real world like this
    I am very impressed that you can properly use FFS. LOL may just be a lost cause.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"