Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Hair question (girls)

Is anyone cutting bangs at this age? I can't decide.  It's always in her face and I do put hair clips or bands but she always pulls them out.  I'm just afraid I will regret cutting it. What is everyone else doing to manage their little girls hair?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hair question (girls)

• jani7jani7 member
    Oh yes I'll take her to someone! I'm not that brave!! And yes her hair is so fine! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD has a slight wave so I comb her hair to the side after bath time and it usually stays out of her eyes.  My MIL is good at getting DD to leave a bow clip in too but she refuses to wear one when I put it in.  I'm so not ready to cut her hair.
  • Loading the player...
  • we have not cute DD hair yet and she is just about at the 16MO stage. Her bangs go almost to her chin and i cant bring myself to give her actual bangs. we live in amish country and i just dont want her to look like a little boy :( The sitter always has her hair really really cute and as soon as she sees me she pulls all the bows/bands out! she is such a stinker.
  • jlpevjlpev member
    Dd is 14 months & has a mullet. Her poor bangs grow so slow. One day they will catch up.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We finally gave in a cut bangs and I wish I had done it sooner. She is cuter now and mommy is much happier that she can see.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"