Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

any of you ladies pregnant near rowlett or mesquite looking for some friends!

Hey ladies I'm Sarah and I'm 6 weeks pregnant with my first baby any of you ladies pregnant around my area? We are moving in to our new house in rowlett and hubby works in mesquite. Just looking for some friends!

Re: any of you ladies pregnant near rowlett or mesquite looking for some friends!

• mskaybmskayb member
    I'm in north garland! Bot terribly far from that area. Maybe 15 mins up the road depending which area
  • mskaybmskayb member
    Ps congrats! I'm 9 weeks along with our first :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats and no I pass through garland to go to my hubbys work in mesquite.
  • Hi, and that would be awesome but I've got a ways to go lol
  • mskaybmskayb member
    Sounds great! Yes it will be awhile for my LO I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow
  • mskaybmskayb member
    Hi ladies, just wanted to let y'all know it'll be awhile for my LO. I had a scan Monday that showed the baby's heart stopped about 2 weeks ago :/ good luck to you ladies. Wishing you happy healthy pregnancies
  • Hi I'm fairly new to the area. Live in heartland near forney...im 23 weeks. :)
  • I am in Addison and my parents actually live in Rowlett! What part of Rowlett are you moving to?
    First comes love = November 2012
    Then comes marriage = July 19th, 2014

Then comes baby = May 19th 2015
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Praying for #2
    ~6 week loss in January 2016
    ~7 week loss in April 2016

• I am in kaufman about 20 miles east of mesquite...looking for some ladies who want to make friends and share our pregnancy up and diwns togwther-- & hv fun! I'm 11 wks pregnant:)...anyone meeting up soon that has room for one more mom to be?
  • I live in the area, I am going to be a first time mom about 5 weeks pregnant at this time.  I'm still waiting for confirmation from the doctor. I also would love to meet new moms to be in my area.
  • Hi are you still interested in meeting new people?
  • I'm 5.2weeks along with my second!! Live in forney, Texas! Would love to get together with some mommies!!!
  • @nichole1231 I'm about 15 minutes south of you and am 16 weeks. Would love to have expecting friends in the area!!
  • Omg I got locked out of my account ladies. My son was born March 26th 2015!! Almost one year old now! Good luck to the rest of you.