March 2014 Moms
Options

Nose Frida

LO was really stuffy and sick last week, so I tried it ....and it worked awesome! But now I am sicker than I have been in years. This is probably a common sense thing, but even with the filter you are breathing germs directly into your throat and chest. Thus, making mommy and daddy so sick and idiots. Read online that people suggest only using to clear mucus not related to a cold but there is no warning on the box. Thought I would pass this along to anyone else who may think about using it. Viva la blue sucker.

Re: Nose Frida

• Options
    Interesting. This might explain my current hand, foot, mouth affliction.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I never even thought of that. That probably doesn't say good things about my common sense.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jbellejbelle member
    FWIW:

- Do you not infect yourself when sucking the child's nose clean?

Answer: No, clinical studies have shown that no infection is transmitted. A moisture absorbing filter effectively prevents the bacteria from being transmitted to the carer.

I will say, we clean ours with rubbing alcohol.

AMA & SAIF. TTC #1 since Oct. 2010. DX: Unexplained. BFP on break after 32 months trying and 2 med cycles. Baby girl born at 40w0d!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

jbelle

• Options
    Good call on the rubbing alcohol. Maybe it's user error, but all I know is mommy is S.I.C.K
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"