Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

PJ rec's

DD is eight months old and has been crawling since six 1/2 months. She has been pulling up on furniture for a month and is starting to cruse along furniture. I suspect she will be walking in the next few weeks. My question is she wares nine month clothes to fit over her fluffy cloth diapers, but she has small feet so the footie part of her pj's are huge! Along with the lack of traction, this makes me nervous with her walking. What pj's do your young walkers ware and where do you find them? It seems everything I find with traction stuff on them don't go as small as nine month (which would still be looseie gooseie on her feet), and I can't find them with out feet, anywhere.( I hate going to walmart, so no I haven't checked there and it would be an absolute lady resort). Amy ideas.

Re: PJ rec's

• Options
    Children's Place has non footed "Stretchies."  Stretchies are the bomb :)
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    Thank you footless stretchies are exactly what I was looking for.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just at FYI children's place online is having an30% clearance until 3am plus you can use savemore2 for an additional percentage off. I just got 4 shirts, a sweater, 2 blanket sleepers, 2 of those stretchies and 4 pairs of jeans for $69 so if you want those pjs it's worth checking out :)

• Options
    @elmoali‌ I am looking at the site, do I need a code for the clearance or is it already shown on the price? Can I use more than one code?
  • Options
    The clearance comes up automatically and you can also use the code I have you :)

• Options
    We have just been letting her crawl around in her diaper before bed. When she starts rubbing her eyes, we put her in her Aden anais sleep sack which she loves, and then she knows it's time to chill out. I dunno what we will do this winter,y child is a nudist. I'm going to check out those stretches.
  • Options
    DD has some from Hanna Anderson. They're awesome and periodically on sale.

https://www.hannaandersson.com/category.aspx?id=baby_sleepwear

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"