January 2013 Moms

Neeeed coffeeeee

So, last night was the last night for night nursing. DD did pretty well and actually woke up less frequently of her own accord, and I heard her wake and put herself back to sleep at least once. However, we woke up at 5:15 for the day and I'm soooooooo tired, haha.

How are y'all today? Anyone else mainlining coffee? Lol.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Neeeed coffeeeee

• My "love-its" were for commiseration, ladies. @esmereldasspark‌ that sounds horrid. OMG. Do you SAH? I hope you get a nap soon.

@katrine_05‌ Awful. DH's alarm also goes off at 5 (or 4, shoot me) and wakes Millie every day. I'm trying to think of a way to solve this problem but I can't. Ugh.

Coffee (with Baileys!) for all!!!
  • DCKateDCKate member
    Yup. DD wakes up now around 4:30am. DH gets up with her, she half falls asleep and when he puts her back down (around 5:30, because he falls asleep) she's up and ready to party. Then she hangs out in bed with me until 6:30 and we get up.

She just went down for a nap. I work from home as well, and see nothing happening for my client today. Ugh.
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
  • Loading the player...
  • @katrine_05‌ We do have a fan, but it doesn't seem to be helping. His alarms go off several times before he gets up, and then he bangs around downstairs right under her room...it's just an old, small house so I'm not sure there's much else to do. When we had the humidifier on in there (much louder than the fan), it didn't make a difference either. Oh, well, haha.
  • Had contractions all day yesterday so mom took DD for me but in the end no baby and I am trying to relax before she brings her back home. It's been nice having a morning and night to not have to worry about anything but being pregnant.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• martha919 said:
    @katrine_05‌ We do have a fan, but it doesn't seem to be helping. His alarms go off several times before he gets up, and then he bangs around downstairs right under her room...it's just an old, small house so I'm not sure there's much else to do. When we had the humidifier on in there (much louder than the fan), it didn't make a difference either. Oh, well, haha.
    That really sucks you haven't found a way to drown out noise. With J we have a tower fan on medium. It works really good since one of the bathrooms shares a wall with his room. However, you crack his door open or walk into his room and he is up instantly. But MH can watch a loud movie or make noise in the bathroom and it doesn't bother him. He even sleeps great through thunderstorms.

Hope you get a nap soon! Or two good ones at least!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• I feel ya - DD has been a 5am waker since birth and I work 6 day shifts this week so I'm up at 430 all week long. 

Although ever since weaning from the boob I can have way more caffeine and I am so dang thankful for that!!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"