March 2014 Moms
Options

Reintroduction

Hello. It's been a really long time since I've been on so I think it's appropriate to reintroduce myself. My name is Amy. I'm 24 and married. I am a mommy to the sweetest girl, Brylee Elizabeth. She is 4 months old today! She is the center of my world!

I wanted to reconnect on the bump because I am looking for a place to connect with other moms. My husband and I are the first of our friends to have a baby so we are not without love, support, or excitement. However, sometimes the support you need, is best delivered from another parent.

I hope to share my parenting journey with you ladies.

Meet Brylee...

Re: Reintroduction

• Options
    Same for me! I've been MIA for awhile since I'm taking summer classes and taking care of babybear. But I'm jumping right back in lol glad you're back!
  • Options
    @laurenann89‌ I wasn't sure how everyone would feel because I know there is a sense of closeness and community, but I really wanted to get back in it and share mommyhood. I'm glad I'm not alone. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome back to both of you. As long asvyoure not BSC we are happy to have you ;). If you are there shall be gifs

Lilypie First Birthday tickers   
  • Options
    Welcome Back! :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"