What do you think of this girl's name? — The Bump
Baby Names

What do you think of this girl's name?

Trinity Ren?e

Smile

We have a simple and common last name, if that helps at all.

Re: What do you think of this girl's name?

• I think Trinity is a pretty name, but I will say it's my dog's name. :)
    Samantha Skye - Aug 30, 2006 AND Maxwell Griffin - April 14, 2009
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I think it's pretty, but NMS
  • Loading the player...
  • eehh, NMS.
  • image Sxia:
    I think Trinity is a pretty name, but I will say it's my dog's name. :)

LOL I don't have a problem with that.  Our dog's name is Dakota, which is used a lot around here for kids' names.  Big Smile

• I hope it's not the style of a lot of people around here so we don't have three in her kindergarten class or something.  LOL
  • NMS
    DS 02.10.2008 * DD 04.05.2011

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/jhzsar.jpg[/IMG]
  • I have to say, Dh picked the middle name, and it took awhile to grow on me, but I like it now.  Only thing is the accent, I could do without that.
  • I posted to you in the other board, but I'll say it again. I like it.

It does bring up the Matrix, which you'll have to explain to her, and she'll have to explain to others - but Trinity was a kick @ss character...so I think it's a go.

• I like your middle name and you don't necessarily have to add the accent if you don't want.
  • The "in town" are of where I live (we live in the country) probably has more than a few Trinitys running around. That being said, it's a pretty trashy town. It's a pretty religious name but it's not exactly a real name to me, more of a word.
  • image cabana1:
    I like your middle name and you don't necessarily have to add the accent if you don't want.

I know. . . Dh and I went round and round about it.  He really wanted the accent, I didn't.  In the end I figured it was the middle name anyway and wouldn't be typed out much anyway, so I compromised.  :)

• Pretty name.  I knew a Trinity when I was younger - she went by the nn Trina (pronounced tree-na).

• I'm sorry, but Trinity ranks right up there with Destiny, Hope and Faith for me....I don't like those types of names. I think the middle name is pretty with or without the accent.
  • I am not thrilled with Trinity a bit unusual. But if you like it then use it!!
  • NMS, but I like it.  Like Renee with or without accent.  Wouldn't bother me either way.
    TTC #1 for over 5 years - too many to count IF treatments (tried everything and anything), repeat miscarriages. Finally, Sticky Success!! B/G Twins arrived 2011. VOTE on my Name List Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • One of my favorite students was named Trinity so it brings good thoughts to mind!  She went by Trin most of the time.
  • I am not a fan of Trinity, but it is pretty. 
  • I really dislike Trinity.
  • sorry, NMS at all
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image hellcatjill:
    I have to say, Dh picked the middle name, and it took awhile to grow on me, but I like it now.  Only thing is the accent, I could do without that.

Funny, I was just going to compliment you on your appropriate use of it!  As a French teacher, I cringe everytime I see my friend's middle name: 

Rene? - don't even get me started on why that is so very, very wrong!  Either use the accent properly, or not at all!

I like the name!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards