December 2013 Moms
Options

Who wants a new healthy eating/fitness check in?

ameegeeameegee member
edited July 2014 in December 2013 Moms
I asked this on @pashedmotatoes diet ribbon but I want to get more opinions. Who would want a new weekly check in for this? I'm qualified to give advice (not orders ;) ) and DH is an ex personal trainer and my best friend owns a gym. I have a lot of resources at my disposal and would love to help out and help all of us (myself included) become more accountable!

Who wants a new healthy eating/fitness check in? 47 votes

Let's do this
53% 25 votes
No more check ins
10% 5 votes
Just make me skinny now
36% 17 votes

Re: Who wants a new healthy eating/fitness check in?

• Options
    Oh and what day would everyone prefer? I'm pretty available to do any day
  • Options
    Any day would be good. Sundays would be hardest for me because we have busy Sundays.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm game. The old fitness check in was on Fridays, but it doesn't have to be the same. I'm down for whatever!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I think weekends are busy and not everyone is around and on Mondays we don't want to think about how horrible we did over the weekend. Could we do either a Tuesday or Thursday check-in?

Not bumping on The Bump anymore

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Great Support, Great Conversations, and more than just Cloth Diapering at our new home

• Options
    I will do Thursdays if everyone is down for that?
  • Options
    Now I just need to buy a scale before Thursday.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I think weekends are busy and not everyone is around and on Mondays we don't want to think about how horrible we did over the weekend. Could we do either a Tuesday or Thursday check-in?

Personally, a Monday check in would make me more likely to eat better over the weekend.
  • Options
    True @cashnchange‌. I want to do what's going to help the most people. Weekends would be awful. I think Fridays would give people a chance to....misbehave over the weekend. Perhaps Mondays would be better? There aren't a lot of check ins or regular threads on Monday
  • Options
    We could do Thursday and I could bump it on a Monday so we can talk about the weekend if we want :) how does that sound?
  • Options
    ameegee said:
    We could do Thursday and I could bump it on a Monday so we can talk about the weekend if we want :) how does that sound?
    Sounds good to me!

• Options
    Alright. Everyone prepare for Thursday. Going to warn everyone, DH and I are taking LO to Yellowstone that day so service may be spotty. But I'll check in as much as possible :)
  • Options
    ameegeeameegee member
    edited July 2014

ameegee said:

Alright. Everyone prepare for Thursday. Going to warn everyone, DH and I are taking LO to Yellowstone that day so service may be spotty. But I'll check in as much as possible :)

Thread jack but Yellowstone is awesome! Have fun!
    I've lived within a half days drive for 4 years and never been.

Damn autocorrect
  • Options

Personally, a Monday check in would make me more likely to eat better over the weekend.
    I could see that being motivation to eat well over the weekend.

Also, welcome back!

Not bumping on The Bump anymore

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Great Support, Great Conversations, and more than just Cloth Diapering at our new home

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"