March 2015 Moms
Options

morning sickness.

2»

Re: morning sickness.

• Options
    Rapture Palooza. What a great movie. Must watch it again!
    BFP - 6/28.....Unofficial(waiting on u/s) EDD - 3/9

image    image

July Siggy Challenge. Summer Fail. March 2015 Group
    baby development
  • Options
    With my son I felt just like my self.
    With my daughter I was nausase and didn't feel like my self.
    With this one I am nausase and don't feel good so tired.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    soonmom3 said:
    With my son I felt just like my self. With my daughter I was nausase and didn't feel like my self. With this one I am nausase and don't feel good so tired.
    so all different! I am getting to the place of realizing symptoms aren't going to predict anything with everyone! my mom was SO sick with all three girls and not sick with the boys so when I was sick my first pregnancy she was so convinced it was a girl! to our surprise we got a boy haha. so i will have to ride this one out and wait for my sono! 
  • Options
    bagonzalez90bagonzalez90 member
    edited July 2014
  • Options

Thank you @dani727‌ I appreciate it. This is all far to ridiculous. I was asking a question to get help not to be criticized. The WORLD may want to distinguish between the two but as for me and my house we believe and serve The Lord. So boys are boys and girls are girls. The parts the are given is who they are. I don't criticize you for your way of life so don't do that to me. I was thought this forum was for support and help not slandering and people being rude. I hope there are still nice people out there that don't feel the need to nit pick people.

As a fellow Christian this just hurts. If my dd told me she was transgender/homosexual I would love her no matter what. I would NEVER tell her she is wrong. I would support her. Because that is what God calls us to do.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    MandJS said:
    ::puts on TB mod crown::

Just a friendly reminder about the very first item in the bump's terms of use:

1. Remember the human: Malicious behavior is not acceptable here

When you communicate online, all you see is a computer screen – you are anonymously conversing with others behind a screen. This does not give you the right to maliciously criticize or attack others. Remember – there is a human on the other side of that screen. Adhere to the same standards of behavior online that you follow in real life.

The Bump encourages you to share your opinions while respecting others' thoughts and feelings as well. Feel free to share, but be ready to hear and accept other opinions that you may not always agree with. Because you do not agree with someone, does not mean this is the place to attack anyone else's beliefs.

Personal attacks are unacceptable. These posts include, but are not limited to: starting a thread with a user's name as the topic/title to "bash" them, linking to a thread to call out a user on their post, thoughts or beliefs (not a topic), calling a username out maliciously, starting a malicious or derogatory poll/question about a user, using images (memes, gifs, etc.) in a direct attack/vicious manner, etc. If you're thinking of using a specific term such as a racist or derogatory insult, think again about why that's a bad idea, and don't do it.

Not sure what would qualify as unacceptable? Make sure you can answer NO to these questions about your post:

• Does this post put down or attack another user? 
    Any communication in the forums, even those expressing disagreement or opinions must be delivered in a manner that is respectful toward other users (ask for support, answer a question, further the discussion, etc).

• Is this post malicious in any way? 
    Regardless of intent, posts that contain any mean-spirited content may be removed and the poster may be banned.

• Is this post inflammatory?
    Posts that contain any hint of maliciousness or provocation of users to gain attention may be removed.

If you answered YES to one or more, the post is not appropriate for The Bump forums and should not be posted.

If for any reason you are suspected of being malicious towards a user or group, there will be consequences that may eventually, if not automatically, lead to banning from the community.
    The Bump administrators and volunteer moderators reserve the right to remove anything or any user we deem inappropriate or malicious at our own discretion.

So... let's all just be cognizant of that and avoid name calling, okay? This goes for EVERYONE in this thread. Thanks. 

Thank you. I am sorry for going against any of these rules. i will make sure i think before post from now on. 
  • Options
    MandJS said:

::puts on TB mod crown::

Just a friendly reminder about the very first item in the bump's terms of use:

1. Remember the human: Malicious behavior is not acceptable here

When you communicate online, all you see is a computer screen – you are anonymously conversing with others behind a screen. This does not give you the right to maliciously criticize or attack others. Remember – there is a human on the other side of that screen. Adhere to the same standards of behavior online that you follow in real life.

The Bump encourages you to share your opinions while respecting others' thoughts and feelings as well. Feel free to share, but be ready to hear and accept other opinions that you may not always agree with. Because you do not agree with someone, does not mean this is the place to attack anyone else's beliefs.

Personal attacks are unacceptable. These posts include, but are not limited to: starting a thread with a user's name as the topic/title to "bash" them, linking to a thread to call out a user on their post, thoughts or beliefs (not a topic), calling a username out maliciously, starting a malicious or derogatory poll/question about a user, using images (memes, gifs, etc.) in a direct attack/vicious manner, etc. If you're thinking of using a specific term such as a racist or derogatory insult, think again about why that's a bad idea, and don't do it.

Not sure what would qualify as unacceptable? Make sure you can answer NO to these questions about your post:

• Does this post put down or attack another user? 
    Any communication in the forums, even those expressing disagreement or opinions must be delivered in a manner that is respectful toward other users (ask for support, answer a question, further the discussion, etc).

• Is this post malicious in any way? 
    Regardless of intent, posts that contain any mean-spirited content may be removed and the poster may be banned.

• Is this post inflammatory?
    Posts that contain any hint of maliciousness or provocation of users to gain attention may be removed.

If you answered YES to one or more, the post is not appropriate for The Bump forums and should not be posted.

If for any reason you are suspected of being malicious towards a user or group, there will be consequences that may eventually, if not automatically, lead to banning from the community.
    The Bump administrators and volunteer moderators reserve the right to remove anything or any user we deem inappropriate or malicious at our own discretion.

So... let's all just be cognizant of that and avoid name calling, okay? This goes for EVERYONE in this thread. Thanks. 

Amen and thank you. My point exactly in my thread "can't we all just get along".

There is a lot of bullying going around here, under the guise of free will.

• Options
    @FrecklesInside‌ Telling someone to go "f" themselves is not level-headed, like @jessuhmarie‌ did. Saying you disagree with their opinion and giving your reason is the acceptable response. After only a few days I've seen names being thrown back and forth and I'm sorry if this were anywhere other than this board it would be considered inappropriate behavior. According to the guidelines those comments are unacceptable to the creators of "The Bump".

@MandJS‌ Thank you for assuming you know anything about my education based on my response.
  • Options
    Ya know....this is a mistake that I probably would have made myself. Not the question of pregnancy symptoms vs boy/girl because of course that seems like a trivial thing to ask in my mind, but along the lines of the gender aspect. I understand the difference between gender and sex and have watched a lot of documentaries on this topic (mainly because I Youtube hop and end up watching some pretty unusual stuff). Not realizing this topic has become a big issue in society today I know it would have been easy for me to type gender instead of sex. That being said, the responses of the OP to the comments made was uncalled for. Mistakes happen. No one is perfect. Admit fault and move on. Bottom line.

The ladies on this board are amazing, intelligent, and very caring. So glad they gave the responses they did to this matter. I'm proud to be apart of this group!
    and....
    BFP - 6/28.....Unofficial(waiting on u/s) EDD - 3/9

image    image

July Siggy Challenge. Summer Fail. March 2015 Group
    baby development
  • Options
    @Caszgirl82 just stop already with the white knighting. If the OP can't take the heat for her "beliefs," that is her problem. 

BFP #1 7/13/14 EDD 3/26/15

• Options
    I have apologizes and agreed to follow the rules. i don't understand why people to see the need to continue to beat a dead horse. Everyone is going to do right in their own mind and it seems on here everyone is going to say what they want nice or not. Again i am sorry for offending so many of you ladies. like the rules state there is a person on the other side of this screen.  
  • Options
    Damn "."...now I can't get back to page 1 without putting forth way more effort than I have today.  OP, dirty deleting is not the way to get this to stop.  
  • Options
    Holy shit, I assumed this was another 100 posts of yes, I had ms or no, I didn't. And ep oh el that the OP finally DDs (as if she weren't quoted into oblivion already by page 4).

My love for some of you bishes grew even more today. :x I'm looking at you Toaster and Jessuh for getting this party started
    A work in progress

MMC April 2014 at 6w2d, D&C at 9 weeks

MMC August 2014 at 9w1d, D&C at 12 weeks

CP October 2014

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    MandJS said:
    SNLT1012 said:
    Damn "."...now I can't get back to page 1 without putting forth way more effort than I have today.  OP, dirty deleting is not the way to get this to stop.  
    I can't figure out how to get back to page 1 at all. 
    Me either. WTF?

BFP #1 7/13/14 EDD 3/26/15

• Options
    Glad it's not just me stuck on page 4... Can't see anything! Boo
  • Options
    Oh fine.  I'll get there and link the pages.  Give me a few minutes guys.
  • Options
    chaysefaithchaysefaith member
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    SNLT1012 said:
    I like to quote things twice, apparently.
    You are amazing and I love you.
    SNLT1012 said:

• Options
    Wow this was a crazy amount of ignorance. And the people who supported her! LOL. Good luck around here
  • Options
    Links are up there ^
  • Options
    Hey OP, changing the title of your post to a period is only going to attract more attention.

• Options
    Hey OP, changing the title of your post to a period is only going to attract more attention.
    That is correct.  I never bothered to open this thread until I saw the tell-tale signs of a dirty delete.

And all I have to say after reading through is...

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms
  • Options
    If only I Corinthians 13 were the rules that this board lived by.
  • Options

goofygoff said:
    That is correct.  I never bothered to open this thread until I saw the tell-tale signs of a dirty delete.
    I assumed there was pure gold in this thread after seeing 90 new replies to it.

• Options
    If only I Corinthians 13 were the rules that this board lived by.
    Annoyed Eye Roll animated GIF
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"