March 2015 Moms

***Tuesday Ticker Change***

If your ticker changes on Tuesdays, you belong here :)

How far along are you/fruit or veggie:

How are you feeling?  Any new symptoms?

Any appointments or updates this week?

GTKY: If you could have your SO do anything for you today, what would it be?

Re: ***Tuesday Ticker Change***

• How far along are you/fruit or veggie: 8 weeks/raspberry.

How are you feeling?  Any new symptoms?  My nausea isn't as bad (started taking Unisom) but I still feel barfy.  My boobs have become sore but that's all I've noticed.

Any appointments or updates this week? None this week--got to see the blob last week and see/hear the HB :)

GTKY: If you could have your SO do anything for you today, what would it be? Either bring home take out or make dinner.  I'm so tired of the run around of picking up DD from day care after a long day at work, then a commute, then having to think of something for dinner, then having to make that dinner.  I've started really slacking and LO has eaten so much grilled cheese lately.
  • How far along are you/fruit or veggie: 5 weeks/appleseed

How are you feeling?  Any new symptoms?: Super tired and lazy.  I have no energy whatsoever.

Any appointments or updates this week?:  My first appointment isn't until Aug 14th.

GTKY: If you could have your SO do anything for you today, what would it be?:  Come home from work and watch our kids so I can lay in bed!  He could make dinner too!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are along are you/fruit or veggie: 5 weeks/appleseed

How are you feeling? Any new symptoms?: Exhausted! Only nauseous if I don't eat, but I'm sure ms is right around the corner.

Any appointments or updates this week? Have my first appointment July 30th

GTKY: If you could have your SO do anything for you today, what would it be?: Bring home lunch, and he did :-)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • How far along are you/fruit or veggie:   7 weeks today - blueberry, I think

How are you feeling?  Any new symptoms?  Sick, sick, sick.  I hate this crap.  I was really hoping this time around it wouldn't be quite so bad.  I hate throwing up.  Just want to whine all over the place and then pass out somewhere.  

Any appointments or updates this week?  Nope, all of that goes down next week.

GTKY: If you could have your SO do anything for you today, what would it be? Rub my feet, do my house cleaning stuff (dusting today), and tell me to go to bed and he will give DS a bath/put him to bed all by himself.  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • How far along are you/fruit or veggie:
    6 Weeks/ sweet pea

How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? Mostly sore boobs, occasional nausea, and just feeling very drained and exhausted. I did start having some brown spotting yesterday and there is still a little bit every now and then. Just trying to be calm and thank God it's not red!

Any appointments or updates this week? Went in for blood work yesterday and again tomorrow! Find out Thursday exactly how far along I am and if the baby is doing ok.

GTKY: If you could have your SO do anything for you today, what would it be? Clean my house and do the laundry! We just got back from a trip and I have so much laundry to do but am so not motivated right now! Just wanna lay on the couch and sleep or watch tv! Blah!
  • How far along are you/fruit or veggie: 5 weeks / appleseed
    How are you feeling?  Any new symptoms? Feeling good.No symptoms yet. Just a tad tired.
    Any appointments or updates this week? First appointment (bloodwork only) next Tues.
    GTKY: If you could have your SO do anything for you today, what would it be? Make me dinner tonight. I don't feel like cooking.
  • It is so fun to read everyone's updates :) especially since everyone is further along than me, I get a glimpse of what is to come ;) 

How far along are you/fruit or veggie: I am 4 weeks today, still a poppy seed. 

How are you feeling?  Any new symptoms? No symptoms yet, I am feeling nervous though. My betas weren't great and my progesterone was too low from my blood draw yesterday. 

Any appointments or updates this week? Blood draw again tomorrow. Results Thursday (come on betas, DOUBLE!) 1st appointment with RE when betas get to 1000, and a new patient appointment with my OB next Thursday. 

GTKY: If you could have your SO do anything for you today, what would it be? Every day he rubs my feet, loads the dishwasher, and holds me until I fall asleep at night. So he just needs to keep doing that ;) 
  • If your ticker changes on Tuesdays, you belong here

How far along are you/fruit or veggie:

8 weeks. Not sure about the fruit.

How are you feeling? Any new symptoms?

Good. Just mild cramping and major bloating. Some food aversions but nausea disappeared after my awful stomach bug this weekend.

Any appointments or updates this week? First appointment was yesterday. Baby measured right on track. Heartbeat was 168 bpm. I have a lot of fibroids so I will have ultrasounds every month. One is near my cervix so that may be an issue later on. I went through all this my last pregnancy so I am used to it.

GTKY: If you could have your SO do anything for you today, what would it be?

Cook dinner.

Apologies for formatting since I'm mobile.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you/fruit or veggie: 5/Appleseed 

How are you feeling?  Any new symptoms?  Good today, except I'm so tired! Oh, and I suddenly have a little cleavage.  Hi boobs!  I'm only an A cup to start with, so even a little increase is noticeable!

Any appointments or updates this week?  We're telling our parents this weekend!  We're not good at secrets.  First appt is Aug 12th.

GTKY: If you could have your SO do anything for you today, what would it be?  Deal with dinner.  Please.  Don't ask me what I'm making, just go get something.  I'm tired.

@kadeelou Hit the <> button before you start typing.  The screen will be white instead of yellow and will format properly for you.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers photo 401ba615-b560-419d-8272-b89fb96034ec.pngphoto sushilovers.png

• 1 8 weeks/ raspberry
    2 OK all things considered. Dizzy, nausea, fatigue, tender bewbs
    3 first appt is tomorrow at 3. 
    4 DH could send invites for my son's party on Fb. That would be a big thing to cross off the list.
  • How far along are you/fruit or veggie: 6 weeks/sweet pea

How are you feeling?  Any new symptoms? I'm on cloud 9!  No but really, I feel fairly good today.  Still bloated (I ordered a Bella Band, lol) and I'm breaking out along my hairline and under my chin.  At least it's not on the tip of my nose!

Any appointments or updates this week? As per my AW post, I had an early ultrasound today because of bad cramping over the weekend, and I have a tiny peanut with a tiny heart beat!

GTKY: If you could have your SO do anything for you today, what would it be?  He cancelled an important meeting at work to come to my last minute ultrasound and dr's appointment; I couldn't have asked for more!

image  image

TTC #1 May 2014

BFP 7/4/14 ~ EDD 3/17/15

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker
  • How far along are you/fruit or veggie: 6 weeks - sweet pea

How are you feeling?  Any new symptoms? Tired, all the time!  And sore boobs.  Other than that not bad.  Get queasy every now and then, but not really

Any appointments or updates this week? First appointment isn't until 8/7.  Feels like forever away, but I know it will be here soon.

GTKY: If you could have your SO do anything for you today, what would it be? Get the girls to bed so I could go to bed early.  I am normally the bedtime person and last night was horrible.  I just want to sleep!  Oh and I don't want to have to think about and make anything for dinner.  I just want it to be ready for me.  Doubt that will happen though!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you/fruit or veggie:
    8 weeks-raspberry

How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? Tired a lot, nausea, nothing taste right, mild cramps

Any appointments or updates this week? My first appointment is Thursday I'm super excited and ready to hear LO's heart beat

GTKY: If you could have your SO do anything for you today, what would it be? It would be to do my 5 page paper I have due in my law class and just let me sleep!! Lol!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"