Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Did you send a thank you gift

to your ob or hospital? Any ideas? Everyone was so wonderful so we would like to do something.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Did you send a thank you gift

• I thought about sending a thank you note to my OB but I never did.  It never occurred to me to send a gift to the hospital.  You are so nice!  I think at the end of the day, they just did their job so a gift is unnecessary but a note would be very nice.
  • I sent a thank you note to the nursing staff at my hospital. I was there for four days (c/s), and they were absolutely amazing. I just wanted to let them know what a great job they do - I think people need to hear that sometimes.
  • Loading the player...
  • My husband brought breakfast for the nursing staff one day and snacks another day to thank them for taking care of his family so well.  They loved it and he was very popular with the nurses :)
  • That's nice of you guys to do that.  Just wanted to add that my mom worked in the hospital and whenever thank you's were sent, it was required that a copy be logged for their file and for bosses to see.  They were added up and considered when raises were issued.  So it may mean more than you think when you send those thank yous!
  • I did!  Our nurses were SOOOO wonderful! They were super helpful AND friendly.

I just made a batch of cupcakes and a card (with a picture) for their staff lounge.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"