March 2014 Moms
Options

Milestone Brag Thread

Every baby is different. ya ya. got it. What has your baby (or older?) done recently that you're (tentatively) excited about?? I want to hear about all the baby achievements!!

Re: Milestone Brag Thread

• Options
    She rolls back to belly but not belly to back which I heard is suppose to be easier
  • Options
    I'll put that Jamie *justjust* started belly to back this last week! @BTBergstrom‌ that's funny she does the hard one ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Belly laughs are now a daily occurrence! Such a beautiful sound. :)
  • Options
    DD stomps like she trying to walk. She looks so pleased with herself when she does it.
    Kinley Diane
    Born 2/4/14
    Weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long

• Options
    Charlie found his toes yesterday!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Harper belly laughs sometimes and its the best sound EVER ! Shes doing really awesome with tummy time, no screaming so hopefully rolling over will be in our cards soon. Shes also discovered her feet/toes within the past week and that's hilarious !

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Colton has been hanging out in his walker lately and he can move it just a little. He looks so proud if himself when he is moving :)
  • Options
    Both of my boys consistently roll belly to back, blow raspberries, giggle, and grab anything that's close enough. I'm definitely looking forward to laughs. They've both only laughed once so far
  • Options
    As I mentioned in the other post DS is crazy rolling to get where he wants, is interested in playing with toys now, laughs, pushes on his knees and the BIGGEST one of all he slept last night from 7:30-5:30
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hudson is trying to master putting his paci back in his mouth. He rolled from back to belly this last week and he has started to kick more like he is trying to crawl during tummy time. Won't be long till he is mobile. Oh and he is starting to scream in a fun way.

• Options
    Abby reaches out and turns the pages of the board books when I read to her.
  • Options
    chewing on our feet
    rolling side to side so she can see her toys she wants to play with
    sleeping 7-5 (FINALLY) after waking 6x or more per night (4mo wakeful)
  • Options
    MA&CBMA&CB member
    Belly laughs this week - the best thing ever!  He's been rolling belly to back for a couple weeks.  Seems close to back to belly.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    snow527 said:

I enjoy that DD holds her feet and pulls them up when I change her diaper, it's like she's helping me haha

Mine does this but I have the hardest time getting her to put her legs back down so I can close up the diaper...sometimes I just let her sit and play with her feet with the diaper under her
  • Options
    Little M rolls from front to back and back to front, and has done so for a couple of months now. He laughs, plays with toys in his own hands, and is starting to sit on his own. He is cutting his first tooth and he is in the 95th percentile for weight. He will be 4 months tomorrow. I don't know what we did, but we made a huge, advanced (according to his pediatrician) baby ... none of my other boys were like this. It's pretty cool to watch. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    My little girl can roll from back to belly and belly to back. Now we are practicing sitting up.
  • Options
    DD will roll across a room in no time flat.  If she wants to get somewhere closer, she scoots like an inchworm.  I just sit and laugh at both then she looks up at me with a big ol' gummy grin.  She has a big (20 mo) sister to keep up with, so I think she will be even more mobile soon.  DD1 crawled at 7 mo and walked at 9.  This one might have her beat!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"