October 2012 Moms

Weight loss check in

How are we doing ladies?
Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

Re: Weight loss check in

• I've finally dropped a couple pounds since coming off my anxiety med. I did some research online and found that a lot of other people on it weren't losing weight with diet and exercise or were gaining weight. So hopefully the scale keeps moving from here on out.

I'm starting to swim now. DS1 has swim lessons every Monday - Thursday this week and next week so I'm going to do laps during his class. I'm excited to get back into swimming and hope that helps trick my body to start burning lots of fat. Of course my period was extremely heavy today so I opted out of swimming today and ran/lifted. But I'll start tomorrow morning!

• nealblnealbl member
    I worked really hard during summer school to lose some more weight before vacation. I got down to 158 and then got sick on vaca and have been solidly at 155 since. 150 to 155 is where I usually feel good about myself. I'm comfortable with my body now. I have also been eatin really healthy and making good meals for my family. So much easier to do when I'm home for the summer!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    I'm creeping down about a pound a week. I'm ok with it because faster losses would require more energy and effort than I have to put forth. I'm eating 2000-2100 cals a day now as opposed to 2700ish. (I know!) I just need to find time/energy to actually exercise.

But I'm down 28 since easter so I am happy with it!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • nealblnealbl member
    I try to do the treadmill at a fast walk pace for 45 min a day. I do piyo on wed mornings and do little bits of it at home. On top of chasing my crazy kids around and never having time to eat!
  • @Hismom12 I do a little of both. I typically run for distance if I'm going to run but I've tried to change that up a bit to get faster. Today I did a mile and a half run at an 8:30 pace when for distance runs (4+ miles) I'm at a 10:00 mile. 8:30 feels so fast to me since I have short stumpy legs!

• I got my H on board with a healthy eating plan. We are holding each other accountable for poor choices and he promised not to bitch about more vegetables and less carbs and meat. He needs to drop a few lbs too.
  • Im okay at the weight goal i set for
    Myself by july. If i lose 5 more pds great if not its cool
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"