Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

XP: sittercity or care.com

Hi--coming from the 0-3 month board & thought those with older babies might have more experience. Just curious about people's experiences with both. We are looking to hire a nanny and want a high quality person. I'm curious about the people you found on the site, the quality of the background checks, search features, etc. I have an unpaid trial thing on care.com & I have quite a few applicants, but I can't contact anybody unless I pay for membership. I also read from a few people that the background checks offered on both sites vary. Thanks!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: XP: sittercity or care.com

• Options
    Our is from care.com.

In all honestly you have to know what you wNt/ are looking for and weed out the ones that don't apply like teenagers. For me college kids. I wanted someone older who would treat my own like their grandchild.
  • Options
    I only used sittercity for a babysitter to help out when DH is gone. I had horrible luck. I was looking at local college students due to pay and availability. But with them being in college I swear I only heard back from one out of all the emails I sent out. So I ended up getting rid of the membership and getting recommendations from friends instead. 

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"