June 2013 Moms
Options

Reveal for my Niece or Nephew

My Brother and Sister in Law are having their second in January!!  I'm super excited, and my brother asked that I be the keeper of the sex and plan the reveal.  They want to do the reveal right before my niece's 2nd birthday party at the end of August, but they haven't planned their ultrasound yet.  My brother and I were talking about it and he said they will definitely get the ultrasound done before the party, but I may get the envelope containing the sex the night before the party.  Sooo... that's why I want to be prepared with what I might do and wanted to get some ideas.

They want it to be something for my niece to open that says it's a boy or girl.
I'm at a bit of a lose here, and would like ideas for if it's a boy or a girl.  All I keep thinking is a box full of blue or pink play pin balls, but then I have to find only those colors, and possibly do so last minute.  Maybe a doll? But I also would want it to be noticeable for when she opens it.  KWIM?

Thanks!
imageimage
1st born June 2013

Re: Reveal for my Niece or Nephew

• Options
    Nice. I thought about doing a bowl full of M&Ms or something.  I just need to prepare if I need a box or what not in case I don't know until the day before since I'll be out of town.  
    Also I think I could buy a boy and girl gift and just return the other.
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Options
    My cousin had a thing where the box was filled with outfits for a boy. She's having a boy and that's how she and her H found out.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"