Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Coming back

Hi ladies, I think I'm finally ready to join you again. I had my second miscarriage last week.

A little background: I started on the Sept. 14 board in January, and in early March had a MMC at almost 12 weeks. The baby had only made it to around 8. I had a D&C because my body was showing no signs of recognizing the loss. We were benched for two full cycles, and finally able to start trying again in June. We got our BFP on June 29th, and I started spotting over the 4th of July weekend - at 6 weeks. I miscarried naturally this time. I had just gotten brave enough to post an intro on PgAL, never did join the Feb15 board.

I'm still not sure how I'm doing. As the spotting got heavier, I struggled to maintain hope, but to be honest, I'd been panicked and braced for the worst since the BFP. The first miscarriage happened so quickly - I had the D&C the same day we found out about the loss - but this time I had several days of bleeding before blood tests confirmed the loss. I was in this terrible limbo-land, not wanting to lose hope, but not sure I had any to hold onto.

A week later, I'm just angry. Angry at my body for not being able to do it's job. Angry at people who don't realize what I'm going through and go on with life as usual (yes, I know they don't know because I haven't told them!). Angry that when one of the few people who know the truth ask how I'm doing, I completely fall apart - doesn't matter where we are. Angry at myself because I know I'm being completely irrational, but I just can't do a thing about it.

Thanks for bearing with me - I'm not thinking clearly, so I'm sure I'm not writing clearly either. I'm glad this board is here for us, but I'm sorry any of us have to be here.
TTC since 8/13 
BFP #1 - 1/15/14  MMC/D&C 3/6/14
BFP #2 - 6/29/14 - on our first wedding anniversary! NMC 7/8/14
BFP #3 - 2/11/15 - Also found out I have MTHFR deficiency - taking Foltx for more folic acid!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Coming back

• I'm so sorry for your loss. 
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Ticker warning.

I'm so sorry for your loss and everything you are going through. Hugs!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • **ticker/siggy warning**

I understand completely about the anger- that's what I've been struggling with the most this loss. I am also so very sorry for your loss. After what you've been through, it's ok to be angry, so allow yourself to be...it may not be the most productive emotion, but it's completely justified.

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• I am so sorry for your loss. I definitely understand your anger. I miscarried a week and a half ago and I have been so angry for the past few days. ****living child mentioned***** My older son has autism and my younger son has a kidney issue as well as gross motor delays. I am so mad that not only have 2 of my babies died but my two wonderful little boys have to struggle so much. I never went through the anger phase of grieving when my son got his diagnosis but I definitely am now. Combined with the miscarriage grief and anger, it is overwhelming.

DS1: 4/15/2011
    Dx: ASD, SPD and receptive and expressive speech delay at 21 months
    BFP #2: CP 5/2012
    DS2: 4/24/2013
    BFP #4: Miscarriage at 5 weeks 7/2014
    BFP #5: 8/8/2014 Due 4/20/2015 
    Its a healthy girl!!!!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I am also currently having my second miscarriage and am also so angry and upset. Here for you if you need anything. One day at a time
  • Thanks ladies! I'm sad for you that you are dealing with the same things I am, but I'm glad to know I'm alone. We will all get through this! 
    TTC since 8/13 
    BFP #1 - 1/15/14  MMC/D&C 3/6/14
    BFP #2 - 6/29/14 - on our first wedding anniversary! NMC 7/8/14
    BFP #3 - 2/11/15 - Also found out I have MTHFR deficiency - taking Foltx for more folic acid!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • mrsjg2013mrsjg2013 member
    edited July 2014
    I'm very sorry for your losses.  ((HUGS)) and welcome back to the board- sorry that we are all here, but thankful to have one another for support.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"