Mom's to be in Boise? — The Bump
Idaho Babies

Mom's to be in Boise?

Hello everyone! I was just searching around in this app and realized that there was a location area :) any Boise moms due in 2014?

I am due in May and am a FTM!

Re: Mom's to be in Boise?

• Hi! I live in Boise and also a FTM due in June. Good to see others on here :)
  • I'm due jan 20!

December Siggy Challenge: Love Actually

Married DH: April 21 2012 // Expecting our first: Jan 20 2014
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I'm a 2nd time mom due in July!

• yay for boise mamas! we're going to be welcoming our first in june this year. ^_^
  • First time due March 29th :)
  • Hey ladies - I'm a mom to a 2.5 year old and semi-new to Boise! It would be great to get to know some people around here :) The nest board is dead!
  • Just stumbled on this too, FTM due May 18. I just moved to Boise this month!
  • edited February 2014
    :D

• I currently live in Colorado, however my husband and I are relocating to Boise in August/Sept and are due at the end of October. I'd love to get to know some moms in the area! I have a 15 year old daughter and a 9 year old step son! 
  • I'm a FTM due in September of 2014. We have lived in Boise about 3 1/2 years and love it! Just found out we are having a baby girl and can't wait to meet her :)
  • Just moved to Boise. Due with baby #1 January 2015.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards