Military Families

Fort Campbell OB

Anyone know of a good OB around here
imageimageimage
  imageimage
image   image

August Siggy Challenge Photobomb

Re: Fort Campbell OB

• I use Dr. Sawyer with Premier Medical. I have several friends who have used other OBs in the practice and they've all had good experiences with the doctors.
  • @zoey1309 do you know if they are VBAC friendly
    imageimageimage
      imageimage
    image   image

• Loading the player...
  • Dr. McIntosh at Women's Health Center of Clarksville...she was great and it's a small practice with just her and her husband.  No clue about the VBAC but I was a repeat C-section when I was seeing her and I do remember her talking to me about VBAC and repeat C-sections.  I wasn't a good candidate for the VBAC so we didn't discuss it much.  I absolutely loved her and her nurse!
  • I have no idea if they are VBAC friendly at premier.
  • I always saw the OB's on post for the most part, they aren't bad, no bedside manner, but not bad... but the widwives are way better (I don't think Mrs.Hamby is there anymore, but she was AWESOME).
    Almost everyone I've ever met has praised JSMC in Hoptown, and they do VBAC so long as it's not to risky (as with anywhere), but if you go so far as Nashville, Don't accept any referral to see Dr.McWeenie. I fired him. 
    This one I'll probably deliver at Gateway, but I'm not sure yet. I don't have an established OBGYN off post, and tend to not take any BS anymore about baby-makin' haha
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @robynb13 what to you know about the midwives at Northcrest
    imageimageimage
      imageimage
    image   image

• @robynb13 what to you know about the midwives at Northcrest
    nothing as of yet, but just the word midwife alone already has me thinking they would be great! (being HR, I've grown to really hate doctors... but have yet to ever have a bad midwife assisting!) 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"