Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Labeling everything for daycare - help

For clothing, are iron on labels worth it?  I found 2 site and they seem to be $10-$15 for 100.  If this is what you used, where did you purchase them?  I assume we have to label her socks and every individual piece of clothing, so what is the best way to label socks since they are so small? 

We also have to label our bottles each day - thinking of one label with her name that stays on the bottles and then just having to change the date - masking tape maybe?  Any advice would be great.  Thanks.

Re: Labeling everything for daycare - help

• He has a cubby so I don't have to label the clothes. The bottles, I use masking tape.  It has to have the date, whether it's bm or formula, how many oz, and his name. 
  • we dont have to label clothes but i label everything else with a sharpie.  as for the bottles, we have removable labels that come off and we have to relabel each day.
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought these for her bottles and I LOVE them.

https://www.inchbug.com/1a1.html

For clothes I just mark her initials on the tag with a sharpie. I dont label socks because they rarely need to be changed at daycare.

• I also use the inchbug bands for bottles.

I bought iron on labels for the spare outfits, extra bibs, blankets and sheets that they keep there. I also have them on DS' hat and sweater. No labels on the socks.

I didn't want to go the Sharpie route so that I can hand down or sell the clothing as DS outgrows it. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• I also have the inchbug things, but beware, that they are hard to get around some bottles.  My Breastflow and Born Free for example.

Also, we still have to date everything so the inchbug things don't work out so well for me.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"