Toddlers: 24 Months+

Moms of 12-18month olds

How old is your DC? What size clothes are they in?

DD is 13 months and she wears 18 months clothes. I got a bunch of stuff in 18mo for Christmas and I am wondering if I should take them an exchange for 18-24 months, because I don't have much in the next size up, or if she will actually wear 18 months, till she turns 18 months then I will keep everything in this size.

TIA.

Re: Moms of 12-18month olds

• DD is 19 mos (a little outside of your range). A lot of her pants are 12 mos and all the shirts and PJs are 18 mos. For Christmas she got a bunch of shirts from Old Navy that are 18-24 mos and they actually fit her. They must run small, I guess.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm sure I'm no help.  DS is 11 months, and is in mostly 9 month clothes.  So we asked for 12 month clothes for Christmas that will probably get him through the winter. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • DS is almost 12 months and is wearing 12 months. Depending somewhat on the brand his winter clothes are 12mo, 12-18mo, and 18mo. I am a little worried that the 18mo will be slightly too big. It seems that the second year their growth tapers off a little so you will probably be okay with 18months.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 12 months old in 12 month clothes (pjs in 18 months)

I would probably exchange them for the next size up.  I exchanged a lot of his christmas gifts for 18 months b/c I am sure that he will be moving up in sizes in a couple months.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DD is in 12 months and wears mostly 18 month clothes. WE've started buying 18-24 month clothes and they are a little big, but we still make them work.
  • DS is 14 months and in 12-18 month clothes. he has been in this size for 5 or 6 months now.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • if it were me i would return them for 18-24.  ds is 16 months and has been wearing 18-24 for quite sometime now.  actually he is mostly in 24 month stuff.
  • DS is 12 months and wears 12 months or 12-18 months.
  • DD is 16 months. It depends on the brand but most of them are 12-18. Some are 18-24 with some room to grow.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • DD is 16 months. It depends on the brand but most of them are 12-18. Some are 18-24 with some room to grow. I would exchange them for the bigger size, jmo. :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • dd is 14 mos and in 12-18 and 18 mos sizes. Some are perfect, others are too big.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • DD is 13.5 months.  Well this morning she went to daycare in 6-9 pants and a 12-18 month onesie.  What fits perfect now is 9-12 months, but she wears up and down depending on the style.
  • DS is almosst 18 mos and he is wearing 18 - 24. I personally like to start getting the next size on hand. I already started buying 2T shirts, pants seems to last longer becuase I buy a adjustable waist pants because he is skinny.
  • DD is 14 mos and she wears 18-24 mos....more towards 24 mos. and a few 2t tops.
  • DS is almost 13 months and wears 6-9 month pants or 9-12 month tops. He has been in these sizes for the last three months. He has never been true to size on clothing.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • DD is 14 months and in 18 months clothes. She also fits in some 24 months clothes (mostly pants). If/When we buy anymore clothes, we'll get the bigger size to make sure that they fit for a while.
  • DD is 13 months and in 9/12 month bottoms and 12/18 month tops.
  • DS is 12 months and wearing 12 month bottoms and 12/18 month tops.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • DD is small for her age. She's 13 months and still fits into her 9 month clothes but mostly wears 6-12 months. I expect them to fit her the rest of the winter.

Still, for Christmas, she got 12-18 month clothes to wear in the spring and summer since she has plenty of 6-12 winter clothes now. She also got a few 18-24 month clothes to wear next fall and winter.

Emily 11.29.2007 | Kate 4.3.2010 | James 8.22.2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"