October 2012 Moms
Options

House selling/hunting equals anxiety

We sold our house 2k under our bottom dollar. So we owe 2k out of pocket. No big deal except we have to recover our roof. Now we owe 6k out of pocket. I'm not freaking but DH is!

Now we looked at a house bigger than we ever dreamed we could afford. It needs work and our uncle is estimating 7200 to do what needs to be done. We are trying to get the house at a price where we can afford the updates.

I'm anxious waiting for the buyers to except recover instead of replace and I'm anxious waiting to see if we can get this house at a price we can afford.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: House selling/hunting equals anxiety

• Options
    Fingers crossed for you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you!

• Options
    Yes, it definitely equals EXTREME anxiety.

Glad they accepted recover! Fingers crossed the sellers accept :)

• Options
    Good luck!
  • Options
    nealblnealbl member
    We won't hear untile Monday if our offer is accepted. A relocation company owns the vacant house. The family living in it really were rough on the house and attempted to redo floors DIY. They did a terrible job and it is now peeling there is just damage throughout the house. Nothing major but a lot of little stuff adds up. Mainly flooring and paint are the largest costs. It is truly the layout and yard of our dreams. Bigger than we could ever build or normally afford. It would be our forever home!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"