Babies: 0 - 3 Months

The Children's Place Sizing Help

I've never bought baby clothes at The Children's Place but am trying to use up a gift card and get some newborn items. Does anyone have any advice on the sizing? I am trying to figure out what size to get for our LO while still at the hospital. The clothes are all listed in the newborn section, but I am trying to decide between "Up to 7 lbs" or "0-3 mo"...help?
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: The Children's Place Sizing Help

• Get 0-3 months.  If they're a bit big in the beginning LO will grow into them soon enough.
  • MizooMizoo member
    My DD was swimming in 0-3 month sized clothes until she hit her 3 week growth spurt.  I'm glad we had a good stock of nb sized onesies and sleepers, she wore them until she was 1 month old.  But then other babies never fit into nb sizes... So really there is no way to know. 

I'd get a few nb things, and some 0-3.  The 0-3 won't go to waste either way.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a couple things and think they are a little big. My daughter is also 12 weeks & 10.5 lbs and still fits in newborn clothes. 0-3 is still too big for her. It all depends on your baby.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • My daughter was born into their 3/6 month size. I brought a 0/3 sleeper to the hospital and she was much too long for it from the start. She's 3.5 months now and wears 6/9 or 9/12 there depending on the piece of clothing. I would get more than one size of the same thing and see what fits best at the hospital then return the other sizes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"