May 2012 Moms

Anyone here from southern Ontario?

We are moving and I'm wondering if any of you are near Niagara Falls or trenton? Not sure where we are going yet but those two are looking likely.

Re: Anyone here from southern Ontario?

• littleredfishlittleredfish member
    edited July 2014
    Closer to Trenton but further east. DH was in Trenton for a while on military posting. If you're not military I'd say skip that town specifically lol.

ETA: I have cousins who lived in Niagra and they loved it. They said since it's pretty "touristy, there was always stuff to do. Downside was it's quite a bit more expensive of an area to live in than somewhere like Trenton.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Well we aren't military but we do have to follow the jobs. I'd love to end up in st. Catherines but they haven't called back after the interview hubby did. He has another interview on Friday for a job in trenton so we will have to wait and see. Thanks for the info though littleredfish.
  • Loading the player...
  • I get that. Military towns rarely have a lot to offer civilians. On the plus side, like I said, Trenton is cheaper to live in.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• I lived in Belleville (15-20 mins east of Trenton) and I love Quite area! Even if you live in Trenton, there's lots to do, if you look hard enough :) I would do anything to go back out that way. So many great things around you out there.

Good luck to your hubby with the interviews, and I'm sure you guys will end up right where you need to be. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"